• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to buy Calvin Klein Collection Suits

Peurist

Reaction score
Outside of the company stores themselves, does anyone know stores that carry suits from Calvin Klein Collection, Manhattan or otherwise?

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bsinge50
macys lol

Those would be Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Collection are actually pretty nice. (made by Vestimenta?) I've seem them occasionally at Off 5th for very good prices.

Peurist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jreigen
Those would be Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Collection are actually pretty nice. (made by Vestimenta?) I've seem them occasionally at Off 5th for very good prices.

Yes, I'm looking for the higher end suits specifically labeled 'Calvin Klein Collection', not the run of the mill stuff found in every dept store. I too have occasionally seen stuff in Off 5th and Filenes, but was interested in something from the current line.

SteG

Reaction score
Hi. I posted this reply already elswhere: Calvin Klein Collection merchandise is sold at the official Calvin Klein Collection stores in Manhattan (654 Madison), in Milan, Dubai and Beijing. Saks carries CKC, as well as some Barneys stores and even the flagship Macy's outlets used to (and they always marked the stuff down heavily in the end of the season). I think I have seen it at Bloomies as well. Upscale retailers in Europe carry CKC: I was just in Nice, France and they had an entire section at Galeries Lafayette. CKC (black label) can sometimes also be found in factory outlets, such as Filene's or Century 21 (but never at the Calvin Klein outlet stores: they only carry white label, CK and CK Jeans) if you happen to go at the right time. As for luggage, zappos.com used to carry some items but they seem to have scaled down to women's shoes only. Interestingly, my impression is that the refined Collection business is targeted at European and Asian customers while the "Made in China" white label and CK Jeans crap is for the Americas. (That said, there is an uspscale version of CK Calvin Klein in Asia). Most CKC articles are made in Italy, although one of my newer CKC suits, which has an incredible fit, is "Made in Czech Republic". I also have an older cashmere sweater from when Mr. Klein himself was still onboard (ca. 2003) that is "Made in Hong Kong". http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...mberOfItems=96

RobSay24

Reaction score
Century21 downtown had quite a few about a month ago for 500 dollars. Still some left. I have my eye on a light grey pinstripe one myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads