• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Haven't contributed in a while, so thought I'd throw my hat in again. Pardon the floral pattern blanket, threw it on half asleep last night since it was chilly and I refuse to turn on the heat yet. It needs to stuffed into the duvet cover dealy.

EG Cardi off B&S? You must have grabbed it right before I did..

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Braidkid, you're killing it lately.

SoCal, Fabulously Fantastic.

Eglbc, learn to use photo insertion. See the mountain button? Mmmhmm. Also, as to your fit? Tuck, have a different shade of jeans with that Gingham, and blue and green should not be seen in this case. I'd go with brown or cream colored shoes. They contrast poorly with the blue and white.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Haven't contributed in a while, so thought I'd throw my hat in again. Pardon the floral pattern blanket, threw it on half asleep last night since it was chilly and I refuse to turn on the heat yet. It needs to stuffed into the duvet cover dealy.
100_1533.jpg
100_1535.jpg

I like this, perfect example of 'business casual'. I really like your posture too, makes the outfit that much nicer, hate it when people wear great clothes then hunch over or let their gut hang when taking photos.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snowday.jpg
Jacket - YMC Scarf - Paul Smith Sweater - Jil Sander Jeans - Dior Bag - LV Shoes - EG

Lachy

Reaction score
Nice Stazy. Is that the Jil turtle neck? I like it paired with the black jeans. Its a cool monochromatic fit, the darkness doesn't seem to go with your expression, brood more! (jk)

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Jacket - YMC
Scarf - Paul Smith
Sweater - Jil Sander
Jeans - Dior
Bag - LV
Shoes - EG

Wow, Stazy, this is fantastic. Just make sure Hillary Duff doesn't catch you taking pictures of yourself on your front stoop.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish for the day my clothes will have snow on them.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
stazy is that snow or are your egs that fucked up already

chrono - you are going to be in for a rude awakening if you think your inapt tight fit peacoat is going to work in boston winter
its not going to last past november
better just kop a uniqlo down coat or something i dont know

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
enjoy!

Rick Owens

shitkickers.jpg

portrait.jpg

jesusface.jpg

Was the after party at the affinia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads