• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdial
Something doesn't add up. Mr. Sam seems to know an awful lot about the posters and some of the inside jokes here on SF considering the short amount of time he has been here.

It's funny you should mention that, I had the the same thought after seeing his Sammifications of more notable SF Characters. Long time lurker perhaps? Hmmmmmmm, maybe not... My money's on Foo: he has displayed his Photoshop skillz before and seems to have a lot of free time lately... Best place to hide is in plain sight.

pdial

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
It's funny you should mention that, I had the the same thought after seeing his Sammifications of more notable SF Characters. Long time lurker perhaps? Hmmmmmmm, maybe not... My money's on Foo: he has displayed his Photoshop skillz before and seems to have a lot of free time lately... Best place to hide is in plain sight.

Nah, Foo's FS skills aren't as good as Sam's. Plus he never would have put Moo's shorts on his body.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Don't buy it. While Foo can FOOF fine enough, he doesn't strike me as overly creative as Samwise here. I can be wrong, but I doubt it. And despite the massive amounts of free time at the firm, I doubt he has photoshop installed on his computer and he can get away with an entire gallery of work.

kuwisdelu

Reaction score
+1 Foo would never sammify himself onto Moo.

It would be like Vox foofing himself into mt_spiffy.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdial
Nah, Foo's FS skills aren't as good as Sam's. Plus he never would have put Moo's shorts on his body.

Are you sure about that? Has anyone actually seen all five pairs of his OneShoe irl? Good point re the Moo shorts, but again, just a ruse to eliminate any suspicion being directed at him. See how easily it worked on you?

Originally Posted by teddieriley
Don't buy it. While Foo can FOOF fine enough, he doesn't strike me as overly creative as Samwise here. I can be wrong, but I doubt it. And despite the massive amounts of free time at the firm, I doubt he has photoshop installed on his computer and he can get away with an entire gallery of work.

Free time at the firm you say? I think he spends most of his days at home in his gym shorts taking jacket and cuff Appreciation pics!

pdial

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? Has anyone actually seen all five pairs of his OneShoe irl? Good point re the Moo shorts, but again, just a ruse to eliminate any suspicion being directed at him. See how easily it worked on you?

I can see where you're coming from but I'm going to stop before this turns into a Foo thread.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
let's not make this thread about foo or vox,Mr.Sam,carry on. Nicely done!

Mr.Sam

Reaction score
nyny.jpg

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. Sam. I have to put it out there. Your mind and way of thinking is otherworldly. (Note, that word was used in reference to MJ). Unquote.

Carry on....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads