• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Mr. Sam Gallery of Snarky Masterpieces Thread

sifl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
My point, and insutation is, if you're not Mr. Sam, this is not the thread for someone to start imitating him and trying to do a funny with his own creations. It's not even good.

Why are you picking on me Mr Riley?
frown.gif

Is this how multiple thousand post posters treat newly junior members? Or is it just you who is so mean

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sifl
frown.gif

I'm not. But you tried to imitate Mr. Sam. My point is, this is his gallery, don't try to be funny doing your own thing. It's like a little kid wanting to get in on the props.

sifl

Reaction score
I'm not. But you tried to imitate Mr. Sam. My point is, this is his gallery, don't try to be funny doing your own thing. It's like a little kid wanting to get in on the props.

You're not nice at all.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frown.gif

Is this how multiple thousand post posters treat newly junior members? Or is it just you who is so mean

You're not nice at all.

**** off

rob

Reaction score
I'm confused. Is this one done by Mr. Sam?[/quote]

I wasn't confused by this pic in the slightest and confusion is my normal state.

Rob

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has no one noticed sifl's avatar? I think we've hit a new high(low?) when you have a literal sock puppet of, what I'm guessing, is another sock puppet [see: Mr. Sam]

Either way, keep up the good work Mr. Whoeveryouare.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.Sam
dsfc.jpg

I have to admit, when I did that pose this morning, I was half-expecting this particular comparison...
laugh.gif

Nice one!
worship.gif

(I've never been so glad my face is partly obscured because I sense some of the awesome chops in this thread will go viral...
devil.gif
)

sifl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
**** off

Are you repeating what your 27 years old manager is telling you every morning when you ask him if you can bring him a cup of coffee from the cafeteria? I understand you may want to look a tough man on internet.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah. Don't you think if he were Mr. Sam's sock puppet the picture would have been better?

Let's not take the thread off the rails critiquing sifl, let's just continue to enjoy the best thing to happen here in some time.

Originally Posted by embowafa
Has no one noticed sifl's avatar? I think we've hit a new high(low?) when you have a literal sock puppet of, what I'm guessing, is another sock puppet [see: Mr. Sam]

Either way, keep up the good work Mr. Whoeveryouare.

sifl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Nah. Don't you think if he were Mr. Sam's sock puppet the picture would have been better?

Let's not take the thread off the rails critiquing sifl, let's just continue to enjoy the best thing to happen here in some time.

Yes. I apologize to all who hated my little photograph SO MUCH that they wanted to insult me.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My point, and insinuation is, if you're not Mr. Sam, this is not the thread for someone to start imitating him and trying to do a funny with his own creations. That one isn't even good.

you realize that's skinny ****** in the background (i think), right?

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. I apologize to all who hated my little photograph SO MUCH that they wanted to insult me.

Hey relax kid. Your little piece of art was ok, stop crying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads