• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Glad to see Ga-vroche back.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Rick Owens
pday1.jpg
pday1a.jpg
hi SZ!
le.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ga-vroche looking good! great colors, and it fits nice too.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm actually surprised buy all of the Man of Moods I see here on styleforum. Who is selling it over there? MoM is incredibly obscure, far more obscure than Mister Hollywood or something similar.
This japanese store based in Seattle Atsui http://www.shop.atsuitokyo.com was an affiliate. They had man of moods, mr olive and some other primarily japanese brands. I know they were going with a slightly different business model or something and are doing a lot of remodeling and retooling so i'm not sure what's up with them at the moment

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bblessing sells man of moods

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
those weird moped scooter things rule

They really don't.

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JonHecht
Concerning the hair and the shirt: There is a pocket on the shirt, and it's a small. I can't find any shirts my size.
frown.gif
People my height aren't supposed to wear smalls.

Buy shirts that fit you in the shoulders, and get them tailored. It'll cost you a few bucks per shirt, but they'll fit perfectly. I spent way too much money trying to find the perfect otr fit when you can just get it by finding a competent tailor.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_2391.jpg
Really cold weather today. Cardigan: Gieves & Hawkes Shirt: Paul Smith Jeans: Raf simons Shoes: Comme de garcons Scarf: Loro piana Gloves: Paul smith Bag: Gucci Belt: Ralph Lauren purple label

themidship22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
NdG / RLBL over JV / PRL / Alden / Scarf / Gloves (NV)

Wow you actually got some light on your picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads