• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Fuuma was born with a cigarette in his mouth and the beginnings of a beard. At the age of 3 he could recite "Les Fleurs du mal" from memory and had bedded a dozen women. Needless to say, his high school experiences and ours will have little in common.

laugh.gif

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
i wish i made enough money at levi's to afford krane outerwear. it's too much for me even with the tote
frown.gif

I hear you, brother--that Emory Bomber is gorgeous.

Also, this made me LOL:

Originally Posted by catdaddy123
I kind of like the clothes at the GAP, but I'd like something a bit nicer.

Are there some comprable places to get clothes online to the gap? 50 to 250 dollars per shirt or pants is what i'd like to be spending, w/o overpaying. So if it's worth it to go elsewhere, I'm willing to pay more than what they charge at the gap.

gracias

Originally Posted by The Day Man
If you want something comparable in style but for a bit more I would check out J. Crew. That will still be on the lower end of your price range.

How do you recommend J.Crew to someone who likes Gap and has a $50-250 budget to spend on shirts?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Fuuma was born with a cigarette in his mouth and the beginnings of a beard. At the age of 3 he could recite "Les Fleurs du mal" from memory and had bedded a dozen women. Needless to say, his high school experiences and ours will have little in common.

Sadly I didn't get a real growth spurt before 14 which means that for a long time I was a scrawny dwarf with all the sex appeal of a 10 y/o and the squeaky voice to match, at 12 I also had braces (I already had adult teeth, imagine how huge they look in my childlike face!!) and enormous aviator eyeglasses. It is however true that at the age of 6 I enjoyed copying Rimbaud poems from memory using an old school feather-pen and some red or blue coloured ink. As for my "high school" experience let's just say grunge was quite prevalent at the time. When I was around 9 I decided that I wanted to wear a suit+tie as often as I could, I had gotten over this phase by the time I entered my disgustingly awkward period.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The new issue of Vogue Homme Japan is really softcore bdsm gay Appreciation.

vogue%20homme%20japan_0.preview.jpg

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is a serious lack of brighter colors in sf friendly brands

a nice pop of color can really stand out in a rather dreary f/w fit

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
xeno i'm not going to fight your right to have terrible opinions about things

that editorial was absolute ****

this is actually a cool fit, you look like an anime villain

Originally Posted by constant struggle
there is a serious lack of brighter colors in sf friendly brands

a nice pop of color can really stand out in a rather dreary f/w fit

qft... see nemuu

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
McQueen SS10 women's is the most amazing thing I've seen in my entire life.
I was actually pretty impressed with it too. Shoes are crazy though. Its really incredible to just look at

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checkeded out McQueen, those Toucan reptile shoes are ridiculous. It is now a goal of mine to find a girl who wears McQueen SS/10 shoes, then bone her.

And that Kiminori Morishita collection for Uniqlo is really great, I think I'll get a few pieces.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Just checkeded out McQueen, those Toucan reptile shoes are ridiculous. It is now a goal of mine to find a girl who wears McQueen SS/10 shoes, then bone her.

And that Kiminori Morishita collection for Uniqlo is really great, I think I'll get a few pieces.

I'm heading down friday to check it out/make every excuse to get one of those km cardigans and the patchwork shirt.

I love the "atlantis" inspired latter half so much more, especially that grey structured shoulder piece.

any idea what the show name is even supposed to mean?

jaac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
The new issue of Vogue Homme Japan is really softcore bdsm gay Appreciation.

I had the page scrolled to just the face, scrolled down and saw snail trail. w t f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads