• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I didn't know ETAs. I get all hyped up. I'd rather just click one day and be surprised.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Man I wish I didn't know ETAs. I get all hyped up. I'd rather just click one day and be surprised.

Awe yeah! That's how we do it.

And to keep things rolling - me and Mauro are meeting Friday afternoon for some shirt-jacket-fabric-buying.

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the McNairy chelseas have a brick sole as well?

jon bones

Reaction score
hey mike, any chance my brown flannel was shipped out? Invoice ID: 2879 if it helps - just browsed through the fit pics in the official thread and it's making me
inlove.gif

WE350B

Reaction score
Props to Mike and Epaulet for a hassle-free purchase of my new Alden Indy boots (stock). 'love these things - I wonder no more about the 405 meme, it's all true. They are cheap for what they are, really. And thanks for helping out with the sizing, Mike.
smile.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jon bones
hey mike, any chance my brown flannel was shipped out? Invoice ID: 2879 if it helps - just browsed through the fit pics in the official thread and it's making me
inlove.gif

Yup, it's going out with tonight's late USPS pickup. Sorry that it took a few days - we were slammed with McNairy backorders.

Originally Posted by WE350B
Props to Mike and Epaulet for a hassle-free purchase of my new Alden Indy boots (stock). 'love these things - I wonder no more about the 405 meme, it's all true. They are cheap for what they are, really. And thanks for helping out with the sizing, Mike.
smile.gif

Thank you! I'm so glad that they worked for you. The Indy Boots are a classic.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mike thanks for the collar stays ... you are right. these simon carter ones are sick!

even though it is kind of annoying, i will likely try and switch out my regular cheap collar stays and rock those instead (if i remember to)

oh and amazingly the switch between me and blog marley went smoothly! he ended up with a medium and me with the small. props to the StyleForum community as a whole

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No kidding.

Word on possible colors or estimated release of the shirt jacket?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
No kidding.

Word on possible colors or estimated release of the shirt jacket?

Each of us is going to carry a separate color. Mine is going to be some kind of British-style Tweed or Herringbone. I believe that Mauro is going to use a pattern or check. We're doing all of our research on Friday.

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Also, I'll snap a few quick fit pics today so you can see these in real life.
Just curious, were you still doing this? I'm very interested in seeing additional pictures of the blazing jacket if it is at all possible. I was wanting last year's model, but never wound up buying it. And now this one seems even better.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashenwreck
Just curious, were you still doing this? I'm very interested in seeing additional pictures of the blazing jacket if it is at all possible. I was wanting last year's model, but never wound up buying it. And now this one seems even better.

Yes, thanks for reminding me
smile.gif

I'm wearing a size medium in the fit pics. For reference, I take a Large in Epaulet shirts. This size still allows me some room to layer a medium-weight sweater underneath. The color is most accurate in the second pic. It's a subtle greyish dark blue.

We've been selling a ton of this jacket. IMO it's one of the most perfect winter coats on the market. It's warm, stylish, lightweight, technical, washable, compressible, and includes a lifetime warranty. For a solid urban coat, it can't be beat.

We'll be fully restocked tomorrow, and the item is available with free US shipping on our website.

3992803671_61dcaba7f5_m.jpg

See full size

3993562374_a1e809ff35_m.jpg

See full size

3992804201_25afca7af3_m.jpg

See full size

3992804599_5b7dc14fd7_m.jpg

See full size

3993563402_f1371bbeb8_m.jpg

See full size

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What last on the Brixton Wingtip Boot?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads