• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beowolf
Those are the boots I am looking for, now to find them on sale...
frown.gif

i have rarely seen aldens on sale. good luck

skunkworks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
i had a random girl literally come up to me and say "nice shoes, want to ****?"
she didn't really mean it then but at least i got her number and it might potentially lead to something like buttsecks.

That's some Inland Empire **** right there
laugh.gif

beowolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rick
i have rarely seen aldens on sale. good luck

Well, I need to look for an alternative at a little cheaper in price.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JonB27
I think I'm going to order the black calf jumpers, when will you be getting them in?

Not for about 6 months.

Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
+1
i had a random girl literally come up to me and say "nice shoes, want to ****?"
she didn't really mean it then but at least i got her number and it might potentially lead to something like buttsecks.

Nice. I will definitely be quoting you the next time someone is on the fence about buying a pair.
laugh.gif

jolla

Reaction score
Tom, those Jumpers are amazing. I spoke to you last week about my search for a #8 boot, and now I can add those to the list of candidates.

The thing about the Jumper is that it's hard to tell what the toe height and last shape look like relative to some of the other lasts. I love the Plaza wingtip for its elegance and the Jumper for its ruggedness. To me the NST is the perfect balance, but alas, no 11D!

I have a request that will take a little work, but I think it would benefit the forum greatly. Is there any way that you could put a lineup together of the same size of a shell Indy, a Plaza Wingtip in #8, a NST boot, and the jumper in #8 and take some pics from the top and then from eye level, etc--the more pics the happier we'll all be.

I know this is asking a lot of a busy guy, but it would be greatly appreciated by many of us! Thanks in advance.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jolla
Tom, those Jumpers are amazing. I spoke to you last week about my search for a #8 boot, and now I can add those to the list of candidates.

The thing about the Jumper is that it's hard to tell what the toe height and last shape look like relative to some of the other lasts. I love the Plaza wingtip for its elegance and the Jumper for its ruggedness. To me the NST is the perfect balance, but alas, no 11D!

I have a request that will take a little work, but I think it would benefit the forum greatly. Is there any way that you could put a lineup together of the same size of a shell Indy, a Plaza Wingtip in #8, a NST boot, and the jumper in #8 and take some pics from the top and then from eye level, etc--the more pics the happier we'll all be.

I know this is asking a lot of a busy guy, but it would be greatly appreciated by many of us! Thanks in advance.

I would love to do so but it's gonna be very hard to get everything in stock at the same time.

I'll think of something...ok, off to La La Land!

rick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by beowolf
Well, I need to look for an alternative at a little cheaper in price.

i would get on leathersoul pre-order list save up and get aldens, i have went with less expensive boots and have always been disappointed. good luck.

rick

Reaction score

i have both the nst and the jumper boots both are great but i have to say the nst is the best of the bunch.

jolla

Reaction score
i have both the nst and the jumper boots both are great but i have to say the nst is the best of the bunch.

I totally agree, Rick, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait 6-8 months for the restock.
smile.gif

jolla

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
I would love to do so but it's gonna be very hard to get everything in stock at the same time.

I'll think of something...ok, off to La La Land!

Thanks Tom! Have a good trip!

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit pics? And not that I am really looking for more **** to buy but I have to say something about a Kudu Jump boot sounds really awesome to me right now.....

jolla

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahab
Fit pics?

Yeah, I'd love to see those, too!

I wish there were a better way to look at all of the pics of a specific boot that had been uploaded across all the forums... Especially the fit pics.

rick

Reaction score
I totally agree, Rick, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait 6-8 months for the restock.
smile.gif

i know what you mean, i am pretty sure that the shoemart just got a stock of alden boots in. good luck.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Double leather, Trubalance, available for order in almost any size but will be stocking 6-12D.

No 8E or 8EE? And when will it be in stock?

rick

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahab
Fit pics?

And not that I am really looking for more **** to buy but I have to say something about a Kudu Jump boot sounds really awesome to me right now.....

i will post pics tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads