• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart denim

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Pure Blue Japan and Iron Heart are the two japanese makers im most excited about getting involved in.

My 007's are easily my favorite pair of jeans.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To all of your wearing Iron Hearts, what temperatures do you comfortable wear them in? I have a pair of 17oz Samurai's that I've been wearing and they are the heaviest I've had so far and they get a bit uncomfortable when it's pretty hot out.

Omega Man

Reaction score
Probably in cooler temperatures. Fall perhaps? In the great white north, it gets to -20 C (or more) in winter.

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ also cuz they're still stiff new and starchy and unyielding. once they've soften up from multiple washes, they'll breathe better. i've used my 710s & 5000bk in mid NYC summer.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon
^^ also cuz they're still stiff new and starchy and unyielding. once they've soften up from multiple washes, they'll breathe better. i've used my 710s & 5000bk in mid NYC summer.

Yea I'm wearing the 5000bk's now. I go to school in upstate NY so I was thinking about getting a pair of the 634s' to start wearing in september/october.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to live in cali and wore my 634s every day, no matter how hot.

Now, living in DC, the humidity is staggering. They are wearable but it's pretty hard to peel them off at the end of the day. Nasty to think about how much sweat is on them...

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^used to live in LA, now NYC, so i get you. i'm currently rocking my contest FC 1108C and i have to literally peel them off me at the end of the day, too. breaking in a brand crunchy-new pair of 21-24 ozer? 4get it.

tho' [like i said in my last post] i wore my old 5000bk in mid NYC summer and they were as okey as wearing any other jeans [in summer]. other than being much softer and breathable, i sized up 1 [instead of sizing down] & hemmed exact to my inseam cuz i was going for a '90ish slouch__ so they're pretty much loose & comfy.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
My 007's are easily my favorite pair of jeans.
**** yeah. PBJ webshop is awesome, I can't read anything, but all the T's, Sweaters, Hoodies and Button Ups drive me to drool. I cant wait to do my first PBJ shipment next year. I'll probably drop like 1k on a a whole stack of cool stuff. Will be getting IH next year too.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Haraki-San of Iron Heart made a special edition bag just for Diesel (my french bulldog):

09272009122.jpg

09272009123.jpg

Fondoom

Reaction score
hey kiya. i was wondering if you knew how i should size in 301s. i'm currently wearing 5010 6x6 size 28 but they're a bit loose on me. i want the 301s to be a bit tighter.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fondoom
hey kiya. i was wondering if you knew how i should size in 301s. i'm currently wearing 5010 6x6 size 28 but they're a bit loose on me. i want the 301s to be a bit tighter.

You'd need a size 28 for a bit of a slimmer fit than where you're at now.
The New York store has one left in that size and accepts phone orders.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
yeah i can say my xx007s are my favorite jeans as well. nothing like it. i would love to get a pair of IHs one day. those 24 oz jeans look too much
Get a pair of xx-010s, its like the 007 on steriods

Fondoom

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
You'd need a size 28 for a bit of a slimmer fit than where you're at now.
The New York store has one left in that size and accepts phone orders.

thanks man, that was a quick reply. do you know when you'll get more at the SF store?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads