• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

Psyren

Reaction score
Great episode, the finales are always really good and hook you into the next season.

AND MATT ******* DAMON KILLED THIS EPISODE.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The longer episode proved to be a huge improvement over the usual 25 minute shows. This was 35-40 minutes, right (I wasn't paying attention)? Damon was good, and so was the episode in general. I would have liked to see some previews for next season, though.

Psyren

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the bonus scene after the credits where Matt is flipping **** at Vince by voicemail? Here it is anyways.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

CTfunk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
The longer episode proved to be a huge improvement over the usual 25 minute shows. This was 35-40 minutes, right (I wasn't paying attention)? Damon was good, and so was the episode in general. I would have liked to see some previews for next season, though.
Yes, it was at least 35 minutes, I agree previews would've been nice.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Psyren
Did anyone catch the bonus scene after the credits where Matt is flipping **** at Vince by voicemail? Here it is anyways.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Imbed fail

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ the sad thing is I think Matt Damon is probably like that in real life.

Sloan is hot as ****!

ibleedwhite

Reaction score
HAHA. great stuff. People should have caught Matt Damon after the credits. hilarious.

And Ari with the "Congrats you're finally a real Asian"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damon made that episode. Got a shock/laugh at E getting on the plane, I was like WTF seriously!??

Kinda bummed they are not going to do a fake half season in January like they did that one time. No more Entourage till next year????

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll admit that the "Real Asian" banner was hilarious but otherwise I found Ari to be extremely irritating the whole episode. His "speech" at the therapist's office was incredibly forced and came off as just tacky. His Paintballing spree was way over the top (what was up with that awful marker anyways? he was spraying paint half the time).

The whole time E was with Sloan it was just awkward. Like Michael Scott from the Office awkward. I was squirming in my seat the whole time.... I knew when he pulled over that he had a ring and was going to propose and it was just silly. Will we ever see E's assistant again?

Damon absolutely rocked that episode. I laughed every time he was giving Johnny and Vince **** for not thinking about "The Kids" haha. A lot of cameos.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E was such a weirdo in this episode. How Sloan puts up with his ***** **** is beyond me.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ the sad thing is I think Matt Damon is probably like that in real life.

Sloan is hot as ****!

I can assure you that Matt is nothing like this in RL.
But it was very funny to see him play this crusading Charity maniac : A-la Bono. Charity bully
smile.gif

Without Matt this episode was again all about crying about ***** and going on vacations with pals. This show has jumped the shark.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ i hope so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics