• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jil Sander Returns!

dizzhizz

Reaction score
it was mentioned that most department/retail stores will open on Sunday, given that this Chuseok falls on a weekend.

ville_e

Reaction score
Is this a limited collection or will they be widely available in Uniqlo stores and online?

ville_e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ville_e
Is this a limited collection or will they be widely available in Uniqlo stores and online?

Of coarse you can wear it with jeans.

ironduke

Reaction score
Hi
Korean Uniqlo measures all clothes one by one and they posts the measurements on the online store! I will post the measurements if anyone requests. Please reply on the thread which item's measurements you want to know.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ironduke
Hi
Korean Uniqlo measures all clothes one by one and they posts the measurements on the online store! I will post the measurements if anyone requests. Please reply on the thread which item's measurements you want to know.

This is helpful, but keep in mind US Uniqlo sizing may be different (and it's not even necessarily a simple "size up/down one" relationship).

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
um

all of them

Just go to a product page on www.uniqlo.kr and click on the arrow underneath the sizes.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
This is helpful, but keep in mind US Uniqlo sizing may be different (and it's not even necessarily a simple "size up/down one" relationship).

Just go to a product page on www.uniqlo.kr and click on the arrow underneath the sizes.

I almost want to say it must be the same sizing because the sizing in collaborations are supposed to be Japanese, and those sizes were a size smaller than what I'm used to in Korea.

alterion

Reaction score
Customers are limited to purchase one colour and one size of each product from the +J collection.
This is the most supreme(ly) marsupialed thing i have ever seen in an online store.
Also, and this is not gospel but as the UK has XS - L available means i expect that the sizing is not japanese at least because for the last few collabs there has only really been M or L available here

SteG

Reaction score
Hi. I logged on to the British Uniqlo online store this morning and am wondering if what they offer online for men from the +J collection is all there ever was or all that is left? Did anybody follow this? I checked this morning at 7am (GMT) and nothing from +J was online and I checked again at 10am (when all of a sudden it said on the front page that +J would be availble from 9am on) and that's all I found for men: http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/j
21509602.jpg
For women, they offer at least 49 (out of a 100 or so) items. http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/women/j/all_49
jsnc.jpg

alterion

Reaction score
its all they've put up not all that is left
smile.gif
, i think we just need to be patient and stop crashing their server

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The Uniqlo X Kiminori Morishita collabo going on right now is infinitely better than +J

SteG

Reaction score
Who would have thought that they add item by item to their online shop on the day of the +J launch when the whole thing must have been planned for months.... Funny that is. The selection in the menswear section is twelve items now (12:45 GMT), up from four this morning. But still no signs of white shirts, belts, hats, chesterfield coats, flannel blazers.... Shoes/sneakers would have been nice, by the way (maybe for SS2010?). http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/j/all_10 Womenswear remains unchanged at 49 items. On the US site, UNIQLO announces a "special online store coming October 8". Could that be the beginning of a full-fledged online shop in the US (where they have one store branch only)? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/news/2009/1..._announce.html

alterion

Reaction score
uniqlo's shopping basket system is marsupialed, as i now cannot add any items to my baskets and those that were there have gone, should have checked out earlier perhaps, though i have a hard time beliving they are out of stock
edit - no the store is just borked, wouldn't let me buy a normal jacket or a heattech shirt either

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads