• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has Cedarville close for business?

j-rad

Reaction score
Dispute the charges since you never received the item.

amce

Reaction score
The lack of reaction by Cederville to the questions posed on this post is alarming. As the saying goes "A picture says a thousand words". In this case silence says everything.

Dump them!

Cheers

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with them and I would say they are not on top of things, especially for overseas orders. Also, they process orders and then ask for additional charges for shipping. I would have preferred if they were more upfront with the costs. Many others have also reported problems with their orders both in terms of execution and communication. I am really at a loss why they could become affiliates of both AAAC and SF, given their somewhat shady reputation in running a business.

I mean, there are people who are waiting for replies on their order status and they choose to ignore these and instead posts discount codes on their forum threads to generate sales???
frown.gif

I would recommend you do a chargeback. Even if there is a resolution offered, the delays they take to make it right may leave you with no recourse once the CC resolution deadline is over. Usually, when evidence is submitted to the CC company that there is no reply from the seller's side when you do not receive the items, you will get back your money.

Cedarville Store

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you to everyone that shops for fine cedar products at Cedarville Store - we really appreciate it!

We prefer to handle customer concerns outside of a forum. We will also discontinue international shipping outside of the Continental United States.

We do have a special offer going on now.

Cedarville Store 15% OFF SALE!

Great shoe trees!

Order now through Monday 9/28/09 and receive 15% OFF your complete order. Take advantage now, because this SALE will end at midnight.

Use coupon code: styleforum15

Regards,
Your Friends
www.CedarvilleStore.com

Francisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cedarville Store
Hello,

Thank you to everyone that shops for fine cedar products at Cedarville Store - we really appreciate it!

We prefer to handle customer concerns outside of a forum. We will also discontinue international shipping outside of the Continental United States.

We do have a special offer going on now.

Cedarville Store 15% OFF SALE!

Great shoe trees!

Order now through Monday 9/28/09 and receive 15% OFF your complete order. Take advantage now, because this SALE will end at midnight.

Use coupon code: styleforum15

Regards,
Your Friends
www.CedarvilleStore.com

Thanks for your reply and I hope I will receive the news of my refund being process and done with this whole thing very soon.

Francisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Francisco
Thanks for your reply and I hope I will receive the news of my refund being process and done with this whole thing very soon.

I had forward both my receipt to your email address just in case you had misplace it.
smile.gif

Hope this can speed up on the refund process. Thanks.

chichow

Reaction score
I ordered over Labor Day weekend.

I just received the order last week. So yes it did take a while.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads