• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has Cedarville close for business?

Francisco

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone ordered from Cedarville especially oversea but did not get their items? During my inquiries time BEFORE payment, response is pretty prompt and consider of their reasonable price, i ordered a few items from them. First upset, after paying with my credit card and thinking I will be receiving my order but was again asked for extra money for my shipment. Paid without asking and since July till now, I have not receive my order yet. Perhaps their shipping is really using ship to send I guess. No replies despite numerous inquiries. Definitely a very lousy customer service.

Even sending message to them through Style forum comes to no reply. Totally gave up! I'm not sure if those posting good comments about them are their friends, family members or their staff but from what I had experienced, I serious doubt their service. Is there any channel or government authority I can complain about their service as I'm not staying in US.

Very very bad service!!
devil.gif

shiftless_bum

Reaction score
I had absolutely no problem with them. I have no friends, so don't worry, I'm not padding a review. If it would help at all, I can email them and let them know that you're having some problems....

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered from the domestically and had zero problems what so ever. Prompt service, so I can't complain.

Corniche

Reaction score
I was about to ordering them. I got several emails but he answers half of my questions everytime. And so on.

JohnsNotHere

Reaction score
+1 Ordered from Australia and had goods in 2 weeks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shiftless_bum
I had absolutely no problem with them. I have no friends, so don't worry, I'm not padding a review. If it would help at all, I can email them and let them know that you're having some problems....

JensenH

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Francisco
I would like to know if anyone ordered from Cedarville especially oversea but did not get their items? During my inquiries time BEFORE payment, response is pretty prompt and consider of their reasonable price, i ordered a few items from them. First upset, after paying with my credit card and thinking I will be receiving my order but was again asked for extra money for my shipment. Paid without asking and since July till now, I have not receive my order yet. Perhaps their shipping is really using ship to send I guess. No replies despite numerous inquiries. Definitely a very lousy customer service.

Even sending message to them through Style forum comes to no reply. Totally gave up! I'm not sure if those posting good comments about them are their friends, family members or their staff but from what I had experienced, I serious doubt their service. Is there any channel or government authority I can complain about their service as I'm not staying in US.

Very very bad service!!
devil.gif

I ordered 4 trees from them last month and their service was excellent and the delivery fast. I can't imagine why they are not responding to your inquiries quickly. Try going to Ask Andy About Clothes forum -- they also post there -- and pm them. Good luck.

Francisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JensenH
I ordered 4 trees from them last month and their service was excellent and the delivery fast. I can't imagine why they are not responding to your inquiries quickly. Try going to Ask Andy About Clothes forum -- they also post there -- and pm them. Good luck.

Thanks for your advice, I guess he just running away from problems when it occurs. If not problem then his service is consider good to you which I fully understand BUT is this consider as good, excellent service? PM him in AAAC, I send him at least 5 emails and another 2 from styleforum and if he still can constantly posting message of his promotion here, I don't see why he can't response to my questions in here.

JensenH

Reaction score
Thanks for your advice, I guess he just running away from problems when it occurs. If not problem then his service is consider good to you which I fully understand BUT is this consider as good, excellent service? PM him in AAAC, I send him at least 5 emails and another 2 from styleforum and if he still can constantly posting message of his promotion here, I don't see why he can't response to my questions in here.

Just sent you a pm.

Ziss

Reaction score
It took two months for my order to arrive. I sent them 3 mails and a PM here to find out what was causing the delay with no response. Eventually they replied to one of them, but only after I posted about it publicly in one of their threads on this board.

Not ordering from them again.

adagio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ziss
It took two months for my order to arrive. I sent them 3 mails and a PM here to find out what was causing the delay with no response. Eventually they replied to one of them, but only after I posted about it publicly in one of their threads on this board. Not ordering from them again.
I had a similar problem. I think they are not set up for deliveries outside of the US. When I ordered, I waited for a few days to get a confirmation that my order had gone through, even though my card was charged to include shipping. Eventually having heard nothing I emailed them and was told that I would have to pay more because it was an overseas order. I did this immediately, and still the order was not shipped for another 8 days. When the order arrived the trees would not fit my shoes. There is a major problem with their trees as regards fit by the way, and the chart on their website is completely off. But that is a whole other story. See here for example: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...cedarville+fit and here also http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...cedarville+fit and here http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...cedarville+fit see here for a good example of their appalling customer service http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...cedarville+fit I would never buy from them again.

okayfine

Reaction score

I'll chime in with my experience. I ordered 4 trees over labor day. One of them had an adjustment screw that was lodged into a tight knot. When trying to turn the screw, the screw twisted on its own metal while the end was lodged in the knot, and broke off. Turns out the screw is made of very soft metal.

So I emailed about this problem. No reply for a week now.

eMacPaul

Reaction score
Is there any channel or government authority I can complain about their service as I'm not staying in US.

Very very bad service!!
devil.gif

I'd do a chargeback on your credit card.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eMacPaul
I'd do a chargeback on your credit card.

And you should do it before your remedy period expires. If you're mister nice guy waiting and giving too many opportunities to rectify the situation, you may end up screwing yourself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads