• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Co-Worker Complaint Thread

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
My coworker drank all my chocolate milk, if I had a coworker or at least a cat I'd have someone else to blame...

There's this standup comic in Montreal at Comedyworks on Bishop...

It's this butch looking jewish woman who wears the same clothes everyday, black jeans and black leather jacket. Her entire bit is a series of one liners. Every time I went to see a headliner she was one of the openers. This was her funniest bit (always in dead pan delivery, moving ******** just enough to speak).

Got really drunk at the office christmas party. (2 beats)

I'm self employed. (2 beats)

I work at home.

DJ MAC

Reaction score
a new addition to the crew is so slow, incompetent and irritating....she should be organizing shelves rather than working in a pharmacy dealing with medications

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This meeting is held every week on the same day at the same time. It is integral to getting our work done.

Do not reschedule it. Us peons who have no control over the master calendar put it in our schedules and schedule things AROUND it. You should do the same. Because when you reschedule it, you force everyone else to shuffle their schedules around. All 'cause you're too ******* stupid to say to someone--oh, no I can't meet them.

You've only been running your office for a couple months, so I'll let it slide for now. But this is the second time you've done it.

b

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She is arguing that "clients's" is a correct alternative for the plural-possessive form of "client."

E.g. "All your clients's well-being."

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She is flossing at her desk. I could tell from the sound. I told her to stop.

KennethB

Reaction score
We have it all here: the nail clipper. the toe tapper. the fight with his wife on the phone guy. the play radio in cube guy. the fat lady who eats smelly food all day. the load marketing guy who wants us all to hear about "organic growth" and "net new logos." Thank God for alcohol.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unjung
She is flossing at her desk. I could tell from the sound. I told her to stop.

Wait til you feel a little wet fleck of food hit your face when she pops the floss out of her teeth.

JT82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
that would do it for me, i'd call the HR. there some people here who floss in the restrooms and there are flecks all over the mirror by those who do it. so disgusting.
That's filthy. By the way, does anyone wash their hands anymore? I'm utterly disgusted at the number of people who don't, and who obviously don't care who knows.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just hope they use hand sanitizers at their desks

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
only one of our 3 soap dispensers work. Ive been there 10 months and I knew this by my second bathroom trip. Its disgusting how many people dont even care and think that briskly running their hands under a stream of water helps.

I sit next to the a lady who talks to her fish. Thinks holistic medicine is the way. Does no work, complains up and down when its handed to her. Talks to people all day instead of doing work. Ugh.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never had coworkers.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My co-worker keeps jumping up in my lap while I'm trying to work, swishering her tail in my face and rubbing against me. When I'm trying to lay out some pocket squares to ship out she decides to lay on top of them. Maybe she thinks she's helping but she's so not. And then she gets awarded employee of the month last month. WTF.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads