• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by _AMD
It looks to me like he took his tie off at the end of the day, and stuffed it into his breast pocket.

Aaron

Yes. I've actually done this a couple of times and displaced my pocket square into the pants pocket. If you over analyze it, it does begin to feel inappropriate, but done as just something you did without caring what other people think, nothing wrong with it.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I bet the ex wife and kids love this one. I'd make sure the ink had dried on the divorce papers before showcasing myself sucking face with the new squeeze.

_MG_9647_1.jpg

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
I bet the ex wife and kids love this one. I'd make sure the ink had dried on the divorce papers before showcasing myself sucking face with the new squeeze.

_MG_9647_1.jpg

who is that?

and who cares?

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haters...

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elgreco
sigh...i get that the idea behind style is to master the "rules" and then tweak them to suit your personality, but this is just stupid:

_MG_9182.jpg

The tie outside the jacket? What's next? "OMG, HE'S WEARING HIS SOCKS OVER HIS SHOES!"

So glad Mr. Flusser (backround) was able to make it.

Originally Posted by Thurston
Very nice.
_MG_9062_1.jpg

Who is she???

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond

Who is she???

She is someone who has a jawline of 20 year old, hands of 60 year old and uper protion of her face looks like 40 year old with insomnia or perhaps substance problem.
Also, what is up with pigmentation on her upper arm or is it a light?

She looks like a human jigsaw puzzle.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra
She is someone who has a jawline of 20 year old, hands of 60 year old and uper protion of her face looks like 40 year old with insomnia or perhaps substance problem.

Marisa Tomei on crack.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She is not bad at all...Most of all would high five each other if we were on a date with her...

I don't get the guy with his out ...He is trying a kind of sartorial slob look..

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pezzaturra

Still hotter than anyone you've ever dated.
fight[1].gif

Guero

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Who is she???

She's the cover girl on his new book. He picked her because of her style notwithstanding her physical imperfections. I think she looks lovely.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like the bearded dude's suit.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Classic pinstripes...The shirt and the beard are making him different than the usual Pinstripes brigade ...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads