• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
When do you expect a Real Japan Blues restock, particularly the 106BSP-slim straight in 31? Thanks
We've got a pair left in NYC, call the store for a phone order, once it's gone there probably won't be any more, shipping is still free: 212 388 0079

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Morgan
When will there be a restock of the Flat Head 1001? I tried on a pair at the Valencia store on Friday but the last pair (in 33) was too large.

Give up on the 1001's no more for a long while, they're not doing another run for a while.

Originally Posted by Nosu3
Anymore Flat head shirts coming in soon?

New FH shirts start coming in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by mookiej
any updates on the restock of the 3sixteen bracelets?

Should be here on friday.

mshemons

Reaction score
****, the black Imperial SEXI08 looks amazing, but how can I justify $345 when I just bought Beatles Rock Band
smile.gif
. Quick question: how does the fit compare to the Dry Bones Red-D Slim? My Dry Bones are literally the only jean I've found that fits me properly (and I tried on every pair at blue in green and the denim bar], and it looks like those imperials might be close to the same fit. Also, is there any way to keep the inseam from shrinking as much (such as stretching them as they dry)? After washing a few times over the past year my Red-Ds have shrunk to about 38", which is just about perfect. I could live with 37", but if they shrank a full 3 inches down to 36" I think I would cry.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I have a 7" wrist would the small double looped 3sixteen bracelet fit me well?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey kiya, not sure if I should ask this here, but: when can we expect 3sixteen's fall stuff to hit? And what will you be carrying?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Hey kiya, not sure if I should ask this here, but: when can we expect 3sixteen's fall stuff to hit? And what will you be carrying?

3sixteen's fall collection starts to ship within the next few weeks.
SENY will have every piece of the collection available in-store and via phone orders.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
3sixteen's fall collection starts to ship within the next few weeks.
SENY will have every piece of the collection available in-store and via phone orders.

Awesome, thanks!

bertwhistle

Reaction score
Hi Kiya
I have a 7 inch wrist and want to buy a Flat Head single strand bracelet. Would the medium be a bit too tight for me? Hesitating to buy the Large cos I don't want something too loose that jangles around!
Thanks for your help!
Leon

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bertwhistle
Hi Kiya
I have a 7 inch wrist and want to buy a Flat Head single strand bracelet. Would the medium be a bit too tight for me? Hesitating to buy the Large cos I don't want something too loose that jangles around!
Thanks for your help!
Leon

I'd go for the Large, it looks fine even if it's a hair too large, the Medium might be a bit too small for you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
I'd go for the Large, it looks fine even if it's a hair too large, the Medium might be a bit too small for you.

I'm going to disagree with Kiya here. I have a 7" wrist as well, and I have 2 medium bracelets. When I first got them, they were sorta difficult to get on, but once on, they fit snugly, with a tiny bit of clearance. After about a week of wear, they stretched out to about 7.3", and fit perfectly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads