• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat Watches

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by angusangus
That Hermes Cape Cod was rather beautiful. Who makes those? Which watch is it reminding me of...?
Hermes designs/makes the watch, with a movement from ETA. It is a great, classic dress design, and their straps are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen (as one could expect from a company that got their start in the saddle and leather industry)

sbbbjm

Reaction score
thats a santos demoiselle, not a santos galbee

daveparkcity

Reaction score
I am looking for an Hermes Arceau Automatic in the largest size in either the Chrono or regular version for my son for Christmas. I am wondering what you might have in stock? Looking for the copper or cinnamon dial, and looking to spend $2000 or under. Please get back to me. Also, I can be contacted directly at my personal email [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

-Dave

Otter91

Reaction score
A little update:

Thank you so much to everyone who has called or PMed me for a watch! The business is much appreciated.

We have recently received in new stock of the Ballon Bleu De Cartier in Stainless Steel! We currently have all sizes in stock and ready to ship.

From Hermes, we have recently received the H-Our Oxford. This is a really fun watch in the medium case size which has an orange strip running through the strap as well as the dial of the watch. It is available in brown, white, and black.

All the Best,

Ryan

P.S. We have some beautiful estate watches currently in stock as well. Look for pictures coming this afternoon.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lorexa87

Reaction score
I am interested in a Bedat watch for my boyfriend. I found an online retailer that offers them at a discounted price. What do you think of those websites, are they reliable?

L.

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lorexa87
I am interested in a Bedat watch for my boyfriend. I found an online retailer that offers them at a discounted price. What do you think of those websites, are they reliable?

L.

Unfortunately, you are rolling the dice ordering from anyone who is not an authorized dealer. The great news is that I am quite competitive with online unauthorized retailers. If you let me know the model you are looking at I am happy to work on a price for you.

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
where are teh estate watches?

Originally Posted by mkarim
+1

Sorry guys, we have had a slow period on gents estate watches. I have an Waltham pocket watch right now, and a two-tone Rolex Datejust with a white dial if anyone is interested I can post pics and we can discuss pricing. I hope to have some for you all soon!

-Ryan

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Otter91
Sorry guys, we have had a slow period on gents estate watches. I have an Waltham pocket watch right now, and a two-tone Rolex Datejust with a white dial if anyone is interested I can post pics and we can discuss pricing. I hope to have some for you all soon!

-Ryan

How is the two-tone Rolex Datejust in terms of style, look, etc?

Otter91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
How is the two-tone Rolex Datejust in terms of style, look, etc?

It has the 38mm case, white dial, roman markers, fluted bezel, and jubilee bracelet. I am happy to post pictures of it this evening if you are interested. This is actually a watch I have personally owned for the last 4 years. I just had it overhauled about two months ago, it is in fantastic condition.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Otter91
It has the 38mm case, white dial, roman markers, fluted bezel, and jubilee bracelet. I am happy to post pictures of it this evening if you are interested. This is actually a watch I have personally owned for the last 4 years. I just had it overhauled about two months ago, it is in fantastic condition.

Yes I'd like to see pics but am not too familiar with the Rolex line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads