• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Football Season boys!!!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
College football is maybe the dumbest thing ever.

Well thanks for coming in here and poasting.
smile.gif
confused.gif
plain.gif

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
For those of us in Texas.. especially for those with burnt orange blood, the greatest time of the year is about to begin...

Road trips to Austin (a mere 200 mile drive from Dallas)... great Mexican food or bar-b-q before the games... Maker's Mark or margaritas beforehand.. a crispness in the air... thousands of beautiful women

100,000 Longhorn faithful packed into the stands... the color, the pageantry of college football ! The bands, the pom squad young women, the sights, the sounds.

A victory cigar after the game as you walk back to your car.. stopping at a number of post game tailgates to drink up.

If still hungry... going out for whatever the food mood is.

There is nothing like a college football game weekend in a college town.

Let the good times roll.

If Texas doesn't make it to the BCS NC Game then their year was a bust. With that being said, my Red Raiders better win against A&M.

TexasLidig8r

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
If Texas doesn't make it to the BCS NC Game then their year was a bust. With that being said, my Red Raiders better win against A&M.

The wailing and gnashing of tooth by aggy after yet another loss to the Pirate and his Crew.. is priceless.

A.K.A.

Reaction score
300_21115.gif

Too bad that last year we had to play Florida for the SEC championship, when Alabama was undefeated in regular season play.

Friggin' Tebow ran all over us. He did the same thing to Coach Mike Shula, too, when he wouldn't manup and tell him he intended to go to Florida, not Bama.

This weekend I hope Alabama wipes the Georgia Dome with some Hokie azz! I'll be there.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
So if I created an ESPN pick em game for SF would others join?

Sure, I'd do it.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So if I created an ESPN pick em game for SF would others join?
Sounds like it could be fun.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my school's football team sucks (both undergraduate and graduate), so I guess I can ignore...

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well then gentlemen.

The gauntlet=laid.

Go here...the password is "drape".

LOL - you're such a goof!

Thanks for setting this up - I look forward to playing.
cheers.gif

modern_leifeng

Reaction score
Tim Tebow is the biggest wackjob around, his imminent failure this season is a sign there is a God (and despite Tim's "goodness", God hates him too).

Big Ten all the way, though this year looks like another tough one and my school only recognizes the existance of 1 college sport, basketball.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade

Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
The wailing and gnashing of tooth by aggy after yet another loss to the Pirate and his Crew.. is priceless.

rolleyes.gif

Unbreakable

Reaction score
WOW a lot of people seem butthurt over Tebow....
devil.gif

But yeah just signed up and joined that edinatlanta

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads