• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
No, they were washed the other day, so I didn't even notice that the cuffs were not even. thanks man.

No problem. Sorry to sound like a nitpicker, solid fit.

the_pole

Reaction score
I think its safe to say that PG's lady friends are pretty darn cute
lol8[1].gif

ataru

Reaction score
Biscotti, your greaser style is awesome. You just need some olympian 1 dx or balorama (or some other cat-eye) sunglasses for the maximum rock 'n roll effect. love those rmw

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
From today:

DSC00530.JPG

band of outsiders
hanes
old navy
nudie
RMW

oh hai...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101

A tad matchy, but that might just be the photo. I think a skirt would've worked better with this, or perhaps some pants, something a bit dressier/congruent than prefaded jeans.

Never realzed how much SF points out this matchy business, I understand it to a point, but ****. Can't "pop" every day of your life. Pink shirt, purple tie with contrasting white poka dots might garner some praise on the streets, but **** ain't cutting it for a business meeting.

Agreed about the skirt bringin thatgirl's up a notch though, break hearts level. I'd still buy her a cupcake despite the Razele avatar hat.

And ******* hilarious PG style post shoreman, **** had me rolling.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
ostrich leather is pretty much always hideous, i sincerely don't understand how anyone finds it attractive

+1... not going to make the obvious comment

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
jeez dude, this is pretty terrible IMO. not digging the fit of the sweater or sky blue on brown and no socks with that outfit is just weird. scarf is nice tho, and photography is on point as usual.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
sweater looks sort of odd, but combining it with bare ankles is weirding me out

Agree here. Summer battles Fall type styling happening here. I love Moo's textures, but his posts have led me to that the pics are strictly for forum material and not true daily wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads