• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Index Thread for Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest™

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I realise that there are perhaps too many but this one should be made into a sticky so that it is indeed more accessible

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
I realise that there are perhaps too many but this one should be made into a sticky so that it is indeed more accessible

+1 This would be a lot more useful than the "Skinny Shirt" thread.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is this SF's first thread of a thread?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Perhaps this should be edited into the first post of the thread it references instead.

I already did that and would have preferred to keep doing that, but beyond a certain time it is not possible to edit a post on teh StyleForvm.

Therefore, there was a series of concatenating posts with updated indexes embedded successively through the thread. To get to later ones involved clicking and lauching several pages in succession.

I was hoping that this would make it easier for people, but if not, then they can seek a refund from the owners of this forvm.

- B

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This definitely needs a sticky. It's taken a lot of time to go thru just to see the pics and get some inspiration without having to wade thru 4 additional pages of commentary, many times way off topic. Not that it's a big deal, but this is much more convenient.

Thanks Vox.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I already did that and would have preferred to keep doing that, but beyond a certain time it is not possible to edit a post on teh StyleForvm.

Therefore, there was a series of concatenating posts with updated indexes embedded successively through the thread. To get to later ones involved clicking and lauching several pages in succession.

I was hoping that this would make it easier for people, but if not, then they can seek a refund from the owners of this forvm.

- B

Easy- just buy SF. You know you wanna. Eager to see what you do with Pith helmets in the SW WAYWN

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Baz
To you keep a copy of the pics or use the same links? As you may find that some get broken my OCD SF who routinely clean out their PhotoBucket etc. accounts..
Phatty

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The mods can still edit it if you ask them and they have time.

Alternatively, as the resident recent whinger about the number of pinned threads, I reckon this one is far more worthy of being pinned than half of the ones currently stickied.

I also hope yfyf continues the snark...
devil.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Baz
To you keep a copy of the pics or use the same links? As you may find that some get broken my OCD SF who routinely clean out their PhotoBucket etc. accounts..
Phatty

Yes, unfortunately for those who use capacity-controlled hosting sites, the links will break over time as the image files are deleted at the source. I didn't go through the trouble of rehosting the pics.

This means we have lost many of your photographs, for example, which is a great shame. Have you thought of moving to a different hosting scheme that does not limit your storage or bandwidth usage?

- B

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Is this SF's first thread of a thread?

There's the SW&D WAYWT discussion thread. I think this index thread should have its own separate discussion thread, too.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately for those who use capacity-controlled hosting sites, the links will break over time as the image files are deleted at the source. I didn't go through the trouble of rehosting the pics.

This means we have lost many of your photographs, for example, which is a great shame. Have you thought of moving to a different hosting scheme that does not limit your storage or bandwidth usage?

- B

- I actually pay for my PB account, but choose to delete every month..
- But I have started my own mystery site.. Will send you a ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads