• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
all of ya'll are gonna be jealous of my fisherman sandals...in 20 years

I think it would look better with a more stripped-down outfit, maybe shorts or something. Definitely don't work with chinos though

deadhorse-a.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Not really liking the Hunter boots in that context PG. I hope it was raining at least.
- can't keep everyone happy & yes it was raining this AM
Originally Posted by robbie
pg- is that your vespa?

i also really like how you worked the hunters in. i had leaned towards getting a pair last winter to wear... would they keep your feet warm with thick enough socks do you think? i just picture them being a little more substantial than your typical muck boots.

- Vespa is a mates, I did have a similar model (PX) as well as the ET4
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
It's hot today... really hot.
- as discussed on MC
Originally Posted by Lachy
- must be an Antipodean thing.. Good stuff
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Well, I mean, there are people here who come looking for advice who are open to recommendations. And then there are people who came here just to talk about style and help people when they can. I'm the latter.
You might be shocked to find out that "looking good" is subjective! :O
We are all interested in style for something. Whether or not you agree with mine, you should at least understand that I know what I am doing and am able to help others with things I wouldn't necessarily choose for myself.

- good response, I too wonder what you see in my posts..
- but stick to your guns, & as I say on the MC thread - NO MORE BUKKAKE

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Uncontrol you and your girlfriend look like you are 16 and just left a Wednesday night poetry reading at a local coffee shop where you wanted to perform your new interpretive j-pop x twilight epic poem, but couldn't get up the nerve, even after drinking the smuggled water bottle vodka you pretended was absinthe and blood.

You can talk all day about how you dress for yourself and you don't care about other peoples reactions, but: a. at one point you're going to have to live in the real world, and b. aloof people don't post in WAYWT threads on forums. You dress for attention and should at least have the courtesy to admit that.

I know I am being a dick, but it's only because I don't think you are a total marsupial a la xenox.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
Uncontrol you and your girlfriend look like you are 16 and just left a Wednesday night poetry reading at a local coffee shop where you wanted to perform your new interpretive j-pop x twilight epic poem, but couldn't get up the nerve, even after drinking the smuggled water bottle vodka you pretended was absinthe and blood.

lmao awesome

You can talk all day about how you dress for yourself and you don't care about other peoples reactions, but: a. at one point you're going to have to live in the real world, and b. aloof people don't post in WAYWT threads on forums. You dress for attention and should at least have the courtesy to admit that.
I post in WAYWT because style is a hobby of mine and this is a place to post about it. I sincerely don't care about the arbitrary level of attention I get for it. You can continue to assume I'm lying about that though.

I know I am being a dick, but it's only because I don't think you are a total marsupial a la xenox.
I don't think you're being a dick.
smile.gif

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I have never put anyone on ignore, I like amusement in all of its sick forms. Carry on white Gackt

No hate against Uncontrol, but this had me in stitches.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
I think you guys are taking cheap shots at Uncontrol. Your sandals are terrible. And he is way, way better than Xenox.

Originally Posted by Jokerman
I think you all are being unfair to uncontrol he seems like a nice guy who dresses the way he wants. He is unlike most here who have to have there items approved in the 'should I shouldn't I buy thread'.

Originally Posted by JD_May
Uncontrol cannot be equated to Xenox. Uncontrol's main problem here is how he dresses, not how he acts. Xenox could dress like Berlin Report and still be annoying.
+1, especially on the last one.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw, the lipstick comment wasn't an attack. I just thought you did have lipstick on...

and the 'white gackt' is pretty fitting after a Google search.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You really just want us to look at your crotch, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics