• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

It looks like you're happy & comfortable in what you wear, personally I like the change of scenery and don't see a problem with adrogyny (I'm a big fan of brian molko's style). I can understand people having different tastes but if anyone has a problem with you personally for your taste/choices in clothing, that is a problem with them and their acceptance of others, not with you.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Bottom is fine but not liking that top half.
What don't you like about it, out of interest?
Originally Posted by XenoX101
It looks like you're happy & comfortable in what you wear, personally I like the change of scenery and don't see a problem with adrogyny (I'm a big fan of brian molko's style). I can understand people having different tastes but if anyone has a problem with you personally for your taste/choices in clothing, that is a problem with them and their acceptance of others, not with you.
You so just ruined the joke I had ready about threatened masculinity being alive and well on this side of the forum... Not that MC is that much better mind. Uncontrol - you seem to deal with all this criticism with good grace; the mark of a gentleman, whether he looks like a girl or not.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
^ the heather undershirt ruins the top half of your pic.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
^ the heather undershirt ruins the top half of your pic.
You mean the grey part inside the T shirt collar? That's part of the T shirt - there's no undershirt.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101

I just pictured Xenox and Uncontrol hugging.

Ohhai

Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could meet Xenox just to witness what must be the incomprehensibly stupid stuff he must say in real life.

Jacques Cousteau

Reaction score
Cleanse.

IMG_4224.jpg

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I just pictured Xenox and Uncontrol hugging.

I'm sure it doesn't end there

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
The fact we need to post palate cleansers makes me lol. But I like that fit. Who is it?

Nas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
This is wrong. Unless the streets you walk down all contain tall, slim "dudes" wearing well fitting work and old school prep gear. Do you live in the United States of Obesity, or somewhere else?

Replying "This is wrong" to an opinion makes you look like kind of an idiot. I see people dressing like bobo all the time. He does have style and seems like a nice guy, however.

And as you can see, Bobo was clearly on his way to perform his weeky magic show at the new Greek Luxor on the other side of the island.

I am not trying to attack you personally. I am very much an advocate of letting one's sartorial freak flag fly in many situations.

Please never use this phrase again.

I'm merely pointing out that it is rather lazy to not notice the difference between how 98% percent of the population dresses vs. Bobo. His style is far from my own taste, but I notice his game is well above the average "dude's" by leaps and bounds.

Out of curiosity, let's take this one step further. What would your take on Pink Panster, Mellow Fellow, or say Get Smart's fits be? I realize these are a notch, or even two (depending on who your referring to), up the "flash" meter. Just wondering if they register yet.

LOL at the idea of PP being up the flash meter from anything.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jacques Cousteau
Cleanse.
IMG_4224.jpg

Every time I see that painting, I want to acquire trippy art.

Jacques Cousteau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
The fact we need to post palate cleansers makes me lol. But I like that fit. Who is it?

Yardsale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads