• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Paul Smith double breast "bomber" jacket
paxd-474j-179-b-29808.jpg

Originally Posted by Souper
m122.jpg

m122c.jpg

bounce2.gif
great!

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god damn ninja, I did it!
351_l_Filson-Mackinaw-Cruiser.jpg
most expensive purchace in a while, for my peasant status self.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
stuff over the past couple months:

Paul Smith double breast "bomber" jacket
paxd-474j-179-b-29808.jpg

Any fit pics on the PS jacket? I've had my eye on it ever since it hit the UK PS website but when I visited the PS store in LA last week they didn't have it yet. How much was it and is it in the PS store in LA already? Thanks for any info.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That cut looks super super nice, wish more designers did cropped peacoats/double breasted bomber jackets.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Momotaro 0701 slim fit raw indigo and Skull S5010 6x6 raw. I'm like a friggin' kid in a candy store waiting to get these things on

Momotaros are unbelievably stiff, dense, and too sexy for words. Skulls due early next week.

I'll definitely need to take 'before' pictures of these, since I sense it'll be at least a year before these show any signs of wear.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Any fit pics on the PS jacket? I've had my eye on it ever since it hit the UK PS website but when I visited the PS store in LA last week they didn't have it yet. How much was it and is it in the PS store in LA already? Thanks for any info.
not yet, I'm supposed to have it today but as of 1am last nite it was in Fedex 'clearance delay" at their sort facility.
frown.gif
It came to about $516 I think after shipping and less VAT, which will be easily $100 less than what the LA store sells it for if they ever get it. **looks like I'll get it on friday, I have to fill out some form and fax it back so **** aint coming today

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. It is very tempting but that custom delay and custom fee really sucks, pretty much pay back what you saved. Let us know when it arrives and how it fits and then maybe I might be persuaded to make the order anyways.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
That ps jacket is horrid.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
though I agree with you on this one ^ I think it must suck to be your friend IRL

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
todays thrift store find RM williams boots, leather soled, nearly unworn.
RM.jpg
RM003.jpg
The thing is, the shape is alot more "elegant" than what I usually wear, but I couldnt pass them up... Ideas on how to incorporate them into some variant of my style? Or should I strictly save these for the very rare occasions I want to look elegant?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice find bobo. They'd look great with slim/straight leg pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads