• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
yeah that sure is a picture of me from two years ago, good job magician here's a more recent one for you, though:
DSCF7824.jpg
sorry it's blurry oh btw did you buy that women's feather shrug you were lusting after? that's not nearly as gay as floral print pants right

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Hmm... that's bananas...

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And a cool old Fuuma pic from the same day to cleanse the palate.

no ****

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
palate cleansed

Gutman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
they are apc new cures over 2 years old

They are on my shopping list now (or New Standards depending what fits). I've got skinny jeans and dress jeans, but no jeans-jeans at the moment. I had been looking at 501's, but STF not available here, and I think even then I think they're a bit baggy. Expensive jeans never interested me much, but this is changing my mind... Cheers

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
not a whole lot. you just look like any ordinary guy i'd see walking down the street
This is wrong. Unless the streets you walk down all contain tall, slim "dudes" wearing well fitting work and old school prep gear. Do you live in the United States of Obesity, or somewhere else?

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
This is wrong. Unless the streets you walk down all contain tall, slim "dudes" wearing well fitting work and old school prep gear. Do you live in the United States of Obesity, or somewhere else?

i live on a gulf island in bc and i'm moving to montreal next week

i'm definitely a flashier person and i'm not trying to rip into anyone here, it's just when i see something like that i don't really register a reaction. it just looks like someone wearing clothes. i must be missing the nuance of what makes it so great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads