• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
No sides, just two rear darts in a size small. It looks great at all angles, not to mention I picked it up for $10. Still going to buy something better quality eventually, but the fit is good.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jujuyub
nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justtemple
he always is...always.
- Easy Tigah
Originally Posted by Lachy
I need to find out where that coffee shop is for my next trip to Sydney. Looks like a great cup, and the food shots you show occasionally arouse a Pavlovian response in me.
- PM when you are visiting, I may not be around but I'm sure you will find my table!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Are those YMCs? They look better worn than I imagined.

I like the fit.

Originally Posted by dk123
What are the boots?

Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
they look like the opening ceremony desert boots:
http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...=2764&cn=menu1

Thanks, boots are actually these:
saharas.jpg

Originally Posted by nocoolonesleft
you look like you're gonna bust those jeans in 3 dude
I think I should have went up a size but the pose exaggerates it a lot. I can pinch it off my thigh standing normally.

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
Soles are waaay too different.
Ah, I just saw blue and the desert boot shape so I automatically assumed that. Very cool boots. I like those better than the OC counterpart. What's the name of the model?

nocoolonesleft

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Thanks, boots are actually these:
saharas.jpg

I think I should have went up a size but the pose exaggerates it a lot. I can pinch it off my thigh standing normally.

What about if you're sitting?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been looking for something like those boots, except without the white stitching. I know OC made a pair like them, but I don't have over $300 to blow on desert boots.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsjustadrian
Ah, I just saw blue and the desert boot shape so I automatically assumed that.

Very cool boots. I like those better than the OC counterpart. What's the name of the model?

Saharas. They don't normally make them in Navy though, which means you'll be waiting a pretty long time to get them.

Originally Posted by nocoolonesleft
What about if you're sitting?

More tight obviously but they're not much worse than my 501s and aren't uncomfortable.

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Saharas. They don't normally make them in Navy though, which means you'll be waiting a pretty long time to get them.

They sell them in the Jump the Gun brick and mortar store.

£80. Although they're not listed on their site, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads