• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Just verified it, dude's name is "therrshop." He's got some rare stuff...

Thank you very much, just found your forums, very nice....

Anyways, please drop by sometime, I love the RRL LifeStyle...
in fact that is all I wear.

72958.jpg

http://www.therrshop.com

-

Barrylicious

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
Thank you very much, just found your forums, very nice....
-

If it matters, I think you're my favorite eBay seller. I'd probably buy more from you, but everything I want always ends up more than I want to pay for it

Just curious, do you have another "Stratford" work shirt in size L anywhere? It was a 3/4 placket chambrayish design. I've been trying to find that piece forever.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Barrylicious
If it matters, I think you're my favorite eBay seller. I'd probably buy more from you, but everything I want always ends up more than I want to pay for it..

Thank you Barrylicious That is one of my major goals, is to make the eBay customer feel they are not really buying from eBay but from someone who enjoys putting their time and work into what is shown.

As for prices I as you know sell mostly vintage RRLs, most my items come from overseas, such as Paris, where one of the first three RRL shops were.. therefore, many older RRLs can be found in Paris, and other countries I have connections with. Most times I lose money, because I feel bad sometimes charging a high price for an item.. such as the RRL fadora I have listed, that cost me $350 and I believe it is listed for a buy-it-now $315. Only because I want someone else to enjoy the beauty of the product, plus it's not my size... so money comes and goes back into RRL for my operation.

I have been in fashion all my life, I've own my own small chain of boutiques, and now retired at a young '50' I am able to continue my love for the fashion. I my case it's the love for and of RRL.

Watch for my September VINTAGE RRL LISTINGS.. I spent all summer shopping all over the World for these pieces. This is what I do ... this is what I love.

Thank you,
theRRshop

JULY2009015.jpg

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
.. I spent all summer shopping all over the World for these pieces....
I'm jealous. That sounds like a pretty nice job
smile.gif

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ToruOkada
I'm jealous. That sounds like a pretty nice job
smile.gif

It is a beautiful job, wouldn't want to do anything else.

FALLWINTER2009a.jpg

Barrylicious

Reaction score
As for prices I as you know sell mostly vintage RRLs, most my items come from overseas, such as Paris, where one of the first three RRL shops were.. therefore, many older RRLs can be found in Paris, and other countries I have connections with. Most times I lose money, because I feel bad sometimes charging a high price for an item.. such as the RRL fadora I have listed, that cost me $350 and I believe it is listed for a buy-it-now $315. Only because I want someone else to enjoy the beauty of the product, plus it's not my size... so money comes and goes back into RRL for my operation.

Oh please don't misunderstand me; I think everything you have listed is very fairly priced and great items, I'm just not made of money and am trying to save up for a house
lol8[1].gif

Thanks for joining us and keep up the great work

StarterStyle

Reaction score
Thank you Barrylicious That is one of my major goals, is to make the eBay customer feel they are not really buying from eBay but from someone who enjoys putting their time and work into what is shown.

I have been in fashion all my life, I've own my own small chain of boutiques, and now retired at a young '50' I am able to continue my love for the fashion. I my case it's the love for and of RRL.

Watch for my September VINTAGE RRL LISTINGS.. I spent all summer shopping all over the World for these pieces. This is what I do ... this is what I love.

Thank you,
theRRshop

JULY2009015.jpg

You might not remember, but you sold me a tan RRL tee shirt for three dollars.

Thank you.

worship.gif

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Barrylicious
Oh please don't misunderstand me; I think everything you have listed is very fairly priced and great items...
Thanks for joining us and keep up the great work

I was just speaking in general... about pricing. However, I have some Vintage RRL WOOL work shirts that will have to be in the $300 range... they are that beautiful. Listing next week.

Thank you everyone for allowing me to join this great RRL forum... great job whodini

Opermann

Reaction score
Good to have you here, RRshop. I'm always admiring your ebay auctions and great photos. Tell me, what do you consider "RRL vintage" and do you sell current RRL or just the old pieces? What is different about vintage RRL that makes you so passionate about the brand?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads