• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Centralia Knitting Mills Varsity Jackets--order closed

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
We are trying to finalize orders soonisher than later (order deadline Friday August 7) so, with the estimated 6-week lead time, the jackets should be ready in September.

here you go.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I get that sherlock, but I was thinking of more interesting info.
You know like the jackets being made by virgin midgets or blind unicorns and that the melton wool would be lined with mullethair shaven from a giant linebacker or something liek dat.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Gap is selling "classic varsity lettermen jackets" for around $250... I'm guessing getting these done for SF, to your prefs, for <$200 is a ******* steal.
biggrin.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They are a really good deal. In Japan all of those custom collab Skookums (essentially one big order per store of a specific combination, mostly as is offered here) sell for upwards of $500.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't really get how these jackets cost so little (they are even made in the good ole USA) compared to all that poly/wool blend jackets with fake leather sleeves that sell for 300 to 400 euros here in Amsterdam. Usually brands like Tommy hilfiger or Hiphop brands carry a version of a varsity jacket that is made in china and made from ****** fabric.

Indigo_phobia

Reaction score
Oh man....... I just realized it was over. I've been following this group buy since the first thread was made. I was just busy for a few weeks and I already missed this.

Please tell me there will be a second run for this......
DEFINITELY will buy if there is one

nonissue

Reaction score
I'm in for a second run if we can make it happen soon.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheweh
I was about to cop one, but then I realized that it had raglan sleeves.

Any chance we can just have regular sleeves for the next batch? thanks.

what do you mean?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was about to cop one, but then I realized that it had raglan sleeves.

Any chance we can just have regular sleeves for the next batch? thanks.

Originally Posted by CTGuy
what do you mean?

the order that just sent through had raglan sleeves on the jackets, like this, where the sleeve goes all the way to the collar:
raglan.jpg

I'd rather have the sleeves end at the shoulder
regular.jpg

frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads