• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best place to buy Omega watches?

Specter

Reaction score
Could anyone point me to a reputable online source that offers the best deals on Omega and/or Tag Heuer watches?

sfo423

Reaction score
time zone or watchuseek

you can get the forum ad contact and get a deal.

what model you want?

Specter

Reaction score
Probably the Omega Seamaster Quartz or Tag Heuer Aqua Racer. I am a diver but really don't plan to dive in them, still they are cool.

JibranK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For Omega

Continental Jewelers
1010 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036

Jim Gianforte - owner/manager

202 833-3366
800 853-5588

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand why one would want to shell out in excess of $1k on a watch and not have it be an automatic. Especially, when you are looking at one of history's most famous makes of automatic watches.

To each his own, I guess.

emakris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
I don't really understand why one would want to shell out in excess of $1k on a watch and not have it be an automatic. Especially, when you are looking at one of history's most famous makes of automatic watches. To each his own, I guess.
There are many reasons for one not to want an automatic. Accuracy and convenience are the most common but not the only ones. Specter, I would NEVER buy a watch online unless I have prior dealt/met with the seller in person.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JibranK
For Omega

Continental Jewelers
Washington, DC 20036

202 833-3366
800 853-5588

I'd like to second this recommendation. These guys were highly recommended to me on the watch forums and I had a very pleasant transaction.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
collectorstime

mpieniaz

Reaction score
For Omega

Continental Jewelers
Washington, DC 20036

202 833-3366
800 853-5588

Hey all long time lurker, but felt compelled to sign up after seeing this thread. Continental Jewelers is now closed. That building it was in is currently a hole in the ground. Recently found this out when I tried to find it and could not for the life of me search it out. On a side note if you look at the Google street view for that address the signs in the windows say Store Closing.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Jim is still in business, and I'll second the recommendation. Try the phone number. The street address is 1001 Connecticut Ave., not 1010 if that changes things.

Try the website:

http://www.dcjewelers.com/home.html

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try watchnet.com...........lots of deals on there.

osc

Reaction score
For Omega

Continental Jewelers
Washington, DC 20036

202 833-3366
800 853-5588

+1 for this gentleman!

justindo

Reaction score
I've bought four Omegas from Jim at Continental Jewelers and will soon buy a fifth. I can't recommend him highly enough as he is an authorized dealer and has the best prices and great service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads