• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you know what I fkn can't stand?

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
coolstorybrosheep.png

Murray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
All these off the run small time wannabe ivy leaguers who think that just because they live in the northeast (even though they live in NJ or God help us MI) they think they are cool for wearing vintage flannel, raw denim and some other fkn non-sense because they fancy themselves as the second coming of JFK or Paul Bunyan. **** them and the selvedge they ride on.

Simple fkn liberal basterds. Same goes for any city comso who think's they fkn chop down pine trees because they wear Alden boots. If you spend more than an hour in second hand stores (ie - vintage) during the week your a dipshit who has way too much time on their hands (ie - making a small time wage).

whnay out.

Whoa, settle down champ!!! I note that you talk tough on the net..

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Reepicheep+1.bmp
is proud.

Exactly.

Can anyone dispute that whnay is the master of the late night drunken cell phone poast?

He's like a mystic who sees alarmingly accurately when mood altering substances are introduced.

Hail whnay!

It's really too bad, though, that he is in an Atlanta suburb. It's best to ignore that fact, otherwise it dulls the edge.

- B

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is relevant to my interests.

Can we also toss in, "people who think going years without washing their jeans is some sort of badge of honour"?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thurston
Small timers who pump their own gas?

allison-stokke.2869.jpg

I'm requoting this, and also adding it to the Sartorialist thread with a credit to you.

- B

ohm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thurston
Small timers who pump their own gas?

allison-stokke.2869.jpg

Big timers live in Oregon or New Jersey?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
You posted in the thread - you care what I say.

I couldn't give a pork n beans what these clowns wear so long as they didn't infect others. Lets not bring taste into the equation.

Culprits from blogtown...

a continous douche

a time to get a job

mister mort (I wish I had a job at RL)

a restless small timer

You read their blogs - you care what they say.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whnay is cool! Such a little man, such great rage.

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I blame love. And mice are taller when pogoing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ohm
Big timers live in Oregon or New Jersey?

Tony Soprano's not a big timer?

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Culprits from blogtown...

a time to get a job

a restless small timer

Which blogs are these?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads