• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arcanaville

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
it also comes in grey. our local store had some buy one get one free on all shirts sweaters and t-shirts today, cheap steez for those into workwear IMO. not 100 percent how long it was lasting... but 2 decent fitting chambrays for 50 bucks is a pretty solid deal .

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=675344

i went in that day and they said it was just t-shirts and sweaters. so not buy one get one free on the button downs/chambray

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Barney's has a bring in a pair of jeans to donate and get 20% off a purchase of new jeans deal. Plus I learned today that they're now carrying Dior Homme (jeans were what I saw but I didn't really look for anything else) although the selection at the store I went to was rather minimal. I think that's new but it could just be for my store? And they didn't have anything from BoO for F/W, dunno if it's just a late shipment (the guy said some of his stuff wasn't in yet) or if they didn't order any?

PS: nothing about the 20% thing on the site, perhaps it's just Seattle? Can someone confirm whether it's at other stores?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is it just bring in any pair of jeans? Seems a bit strange that you could bring in a pair of jeans worth less than the discount recieved

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last day for the Barney's LA Warehouse Sale tomorrow...can anybody report on price slashing? Is it now worth going? Because it sure as hell wasn't before.

father's room

Reaction score
LA Warehouse sale was okay and SA told me that they'll have more stuff out tomorrow being last day. SA couldn't tell me how much slashing will go down tomorrow. Almost kop Raf X Doc shoes (cement grey color) for $75.

Curious_George

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arcanaville
i went in that day and they said it was just t-shirts and sweaters. so not buy one get one free on the button downs/chambray
I purchased a sweater at Gap a couple days ago and got the grey chambray for free as part of the buy one get one free deal. They didn't give me any problem with including a button down. I'm pretty sure it said t-shirts, shirts and sweaters on the flyer.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
Last day for the Barney's LA Warehouse Sale tomorrow...can anybody report on price slashing? Is it now worth going? Because it sure as hell wasn't before.
On Friday it was an additional 60% off jeans, 50% off the designer racks, 50% off shoes, forget what else.

Astan

Reaction score
Where is the LA sale? LA Convention center? Santa Monica Airport?

Edit:nvm i got it

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by father's room
LA Warehouse sale was okay and SA told me that they'll have more stuff out tomorrow being last day. SA couldn't tell me how much slashing will go down tomorrow. Almost kop Raf X Doc shoes (cement grey color) for $75.

Thanks for the tip on the Docs!
bigstar[1].gif

Originally Posted by PG2G
On Friday it was an additional 60% off jeans, 50% off the designer racks, 50% off shoes, forget what else.

Same markdowns as the last day. Nothing to write home about.

father's room

Reaction score
Cityhunter,
Did you get my Raf x Doc at Warehouse sale?
I almost bought it but my wife said it was too ugly to wear it at church.

pdsf

Reaction score
Thanks! Apart from filippa k, any other places in San Francisco still offering good discounts? Am in town for a few days, looking for places to check out...

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by father's room
Cityhunter,
Did you get my Raf x Doc at Warehouse sale?
I almost bought it but my wife said it was too ugly to wear it at church.

If they were the size 10.5, then yes. Sorry! It was too good of a deal! They were one of the two pairs left...I think the other one was like a 8 or 9 or something.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if anyone is going to the warehouse sale once shoes hit 50%, can they kop me the jil bluchers/frankenstein shoes in a 13? i am going to be out of town.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads