• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinking >1G of water a day

igibliss

Reaction score
I drink a heavy dosage of water a day. Do it. You will feel better!

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by igibliss
I drink a heavy dosage of water a day. Do it. You will feel better!

Prescription strength?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I just snorted six rails of water.
I'd have mainlined that ****, but my syringes are in the dishwasher with the baby bottles.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
how can you snort water? ? it stings!!!

You get used to it man. Better than trying to smoke that ****. It takes FOREVER to light!

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
You get used to it man. Better than trying to smoke that ****. It takes FOREVER to light!

eh.gif

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

worship.gif

$aam

Reaction score
I personally like drinking a lot of water till my urine is colorless, though it kind of is a pain going to the bathroom every hour

zeeth

Reaction score
i've sometimes felt like i have a UTI or something if i don't drink a lot of water. that "you've urinated but it still kind of feels like there's some more that should come out but it's not" feeling

but generally i'm clearing 4L a day so it doesn't happen very often

Crakaveli

Reaction score

freebase brah

BankerBoi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crakaveli
drink half your weight in ounces of water daily

I weigh 2800 ounces !

brosnan6

Reaction score
Originally Posted by $aam
I personally like drinking a lot of water till my urine is colorless, though it kind of is a pain going to the bathroom every hour

True that. I drink about a gallon a day when I'm at work (unlimited tasty, filtered water). The weekends I inevitably end up drinking less since tap water here **************** and I keep forgetting to refill my bottle from the big jug.

I used to think the rule was 8 glasses (64oz) but my trainer said that with my size and workout level I should up that to at least 90oz.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drink a lot of water. I'd estimate 90 ounces a day - actually, it might be more. I'm typically very thirsty and drink water in big gulps. I probably drink 32 ounces of water with each meal. I also drink a liter of iced, brewed tea every morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads