• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Padma's back, bitches!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And Tom, that sexy teddybear of a man.

Looks like there is potential for a good season. Not enough hot chicks though, but ****, I don't care as long as there is Padma.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur

Looks like there is potential for a good season. Not enough hot chicks though, but ****, I don't care as long as there is Padma.

Funny to see the Volt brothers on it. Having had food from both, I think Bryan is better, but you can never tell how each will react to the pressure of the challenges.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
Funny to see the Volt brothers on it. Having had food from both, I think Bryan is better, but you can never tell how each will react to the pressure of the challenges.

Lots of accomplished chefs on this season. Should be interesting. And of course a snobby frenchman with elite continental skills.

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know it started tonight. I went to put on Top Chef: Masters and caught the end of it.
plain.gif

Has anyone been watching the Masters? I definitely want Bayless to win.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekonomist
Damn, I didn't know it started tonight. I went to put on Top Chef: Masters and caught the end of it.
plain.gif

Has anyone been watching the Masters? I definitely want Bayless to win.

I'm sure they will replay in on bravo after the masters

mango

Reaction score
Haha just saw both. I'm glad Masters ended the way it did... was rooting for him the whole time.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was rooting for either Hubert or Bayless.

Chiarello made his turning point when he berated every one of those chefs he interviewed in the previous episode.

"What's my name?"

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pseudonym
I was rooting for either Hubert or Bayless.

Chiarello made his turning point when he berated every one of those chefs he interviewed in the previous episode.

"What's my name?"

I didn't care which of the 3 won since I thought any of them would have been deserving. Having known chefs prior to them being on Top Chef, I've grown suspicious about the editing, so I no longer put too much stock into that stuff, especially when you see how positively Chiarello had been edited in previous episodes. Plus, I think the kind/nurturing chef is rare compared to the ball-busting one, especially when you're at that level of dining.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I agree with you on the editing part. Definitely a possibility.

It's just something about Chiarello ever since his Food Network days that pissed me off.

Anyhow, congrats to Bayless for winning. He has his **** together. Like how he puts at least something Mexican in all of his dishes.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I agree with you on the editing part. Definitely a possibility.

It's just something about Chiarello ever since his Food Network days that pissed me off.

Anyhow, congrats to Bayless for winning. He has his **** together. Like how he puts at least something Mexican in all of his dishes.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Chiarello on his TV chef days, but that still won't stop me from heading up to Bottega next month to give his food a try.

I wish I didn't see that spoiler before the show started about Bayless winning, because it definitely soured some of the episodes for me. I was hoping it was wrong, but I guess not.
plain.gif

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I didn't see that spoiler before the show started about Bayless winning, because it definitely soured some of the episodes for me. I was hoping it was wrong, but I guess not.
plain.gif

You mean my spoiler?

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mean my spoiler?

The one before the season started. There was a reporter that interviewed Bayless about his upcoming appearance on the Masters show and the article made a casual mention about how Bayless made a $100k donation or something to a charity, which obviously meant he won.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The one before the season started. There was a reporter that interviewed Bayless about his upcoming appearance on the Masters show and the article made a casual mention about how Bayless made a $100k donation or something to a charity, which obviously meant he won.

Major bummer.

I had a good feeling, and guessed that Hubert Keller would take it all the way, considering his place in the culinary world.

I'm glad I didn't hear of that interview.

Neo1824

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur

Amen brother...and she's off to a great start on her outfits as well :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics