• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ss10guy3

Reaction score
I grew up in Ridgway Colorado, which is one of the main reasons I'm such an RRL fanboy. I used to hike through part of the property when my school soccer team would do Saturday training, and I'd pass by the main gates dozens of times each winter as I travelled up to Telluride to ski.

I've travelled a lot sense then. I went to high school in England, and most of college abroad as well, so I've become kind of sentimental about my RRL stuff. A little bit of home traveling with me and what not. I was telling this to my dad on the phone, and he said, "Oh, named after the ranch? That's interesting. I had a steak with that guy the other day at The Grit."

The Grit is restaurant in Ridgway. My dad had a steak at the bar, sitting next to Ralph. How cool is that?

Oh yeah! My name is Travis, and I'm pretty new to Style Forum! Cheers guys!

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone buy any RRL jeans from that Ebay store, the denim vault, which always seems to have a healthy selection?

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^

Very cool! Welcome to SF
cheers.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Brah!!

I wish RRL was more available ie online.

Honestly for me it's not the cost but actually finding the quality I want that is seriously so flipping hard to find.

Not just the denim either, as that's fairly easy to find. More the basics, the t's, the knits and outerwear I want.

RRL leathers are sweet.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so are the selvage oxfords any different from the previous ones, for those with experience on the subject?

Barrylicious

Reaction score
I was at a Polo outlet store the other day and they had Chambray's for $30, but only in XL
frown.gif

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This season's selvedge oxfords are even more narrow fit than last season's selvedge oxfords.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NICE

Henleys look sweet...

Go the sweats too, people wanted some this season.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by London
This season's selvedge oxfords are even more narrow fit than last season's selvedge oxfords.

I wouldn't say they are any more narrow, but they are a good inch or two shorter.

Lendo

Reaction score
No button henley and sweatpants look good. I've seen more than one loopwheeled rrl sweatshirt on ebay, anyone have any more info on them?

Barrylicious

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lendo
No button henley and sweatpants look good. I've seen more than one loopwheeled rrl sweatshirt on ebay, anyone have any more info on them?
Maybe I'm crazy, but isn't it the very buttons that make a henley a henley?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads