• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At Last, Disco Ball Pants

Sherlockian

Reaction score
"At last..."
Great Zeus's beard, people have been waiting patiently for such an innovation? (FWIW, if they were $10 I'd snap up a pair just for the sheer silly hell of it).

Perhaps you should get in touch with Will Ferrell or Har Mar Superstar; movies and albums have been made with flimsier premises than a pair of disco trousers.

cordarounds

Reaction score
If all goes well, there will be some video action of the pants by this evening. We just released 'em yesterday and things have gone a bit loony, sales-wise ever since. The Defense department even wrote to inquire about an order for formal army attire. A couple more action shots...
forumc.jpg
forumd.jpg

cordarounds

Reaction score
You asked for sizing info. That can be found on the SIZE SPECS link when you're reviewing the discoballrounds on our site.

http://www.cordarounds.com/catalog

They fit pretty much as illustrated on the site. Mid rise. Straight leg. We offer them in longs too. These are denoted by an "L" with the waist size.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The regular cords actually look like they are cut pretty nicely as well.

clint_d

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
The regular cords actually look like they are cut pretty nicely as well.

I have a pair of the navy lightweight cords and they fit great - there are koi fish in the pockets too which I've had many a lady compliment me on - can only imagine what kind of reaction i'd get with the disco ball ones.
laugh.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Before I replace all my leathers with disco ball pants, how well do they breathe?

cordarounds

Reaction score
Breathability:

This is a lightweight, breathable fabric, so you won't spontaneously combust when dancing in them.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you guys sell these in the bricks&mortar retail channel anywhere in NYC?

cordarounds

Reaction score
Retail stores in NYC: No.

We only sell online so everyone on earth has equal access to our inventions.

One day, we might have a retail store of our own. But we'd have to start off in San Francisco first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads