• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet & Styleforum Flannel Shirt Poll

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sf answer : kop em all!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
The sf answer : kop em all!

exactly!!!

thank god epualet is on board with rewarding those of us who purchase multiples!!! thats what i asked for last time with the SF x epualet collab ...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doctor
How long are Epaulet shirts? (colar to hem @ back). I worry I'll be too tall for them. If not, however, I'm definitly up for at least one of these.

Here's the body length measurements. These are measured from the bottom of the rear collar (where it attaches to the body of the shirt) to the lowest point of the rear tail.

XS: 29"
S: 29.5"
M: 30"
L: 30.5"
XL: 31"
XXL: 31.5"

I've got quite a few tall regular customers who are in the range of 6'2" to 6'5". Tall guys with longer torsos occasionally find our shirts too short to tuck in, but given that this is a casual style, you might be alright with that.
Originally Posted by APK
The purple isn't even that overbearing. I'm not buying into it being played out, either. How often does the color surface in the WAYWT threads? Not sure how much water these sorts of claims carry on a forum that develops straight up obsessions over certain brands and clothing items.

But yeah, like that black kid in the old Sunny D commercial, I want that purple stuff.

After seeing all of our fabric on a roll - and not just on a small swatch, I'm convinced that it's going to make up into an awesome shirt. The multicolor gingham pattern mutes the color quite a bit, so the bits of true purple show up as an accent, and don't really dominate the whole thing.

I can tell you this: the Purple Flannel + Raw Indigo Denim = F***ing Magic.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the length is the same from the other epualet x styleforum shirts right?!?!?!?!

i hope so cuz they are perfect for me

Originally Posted by Epaulet
Here's the body length measurements. These are measured from the bottom of the rear collar (where it attaches to the body of the shirt) to the lowest point of the rear tail.

XS: 29"
S: 29.5"
M: 30"
L: 30.5"
XL: 31"
XXL: 31.5"

I've got quite a few tall regular customers who are in the range of 6'2" to 6'5". Tall guys with longer torsos occasionally find our shirts too short to tuck in, but given that this is a casual style, you might be alright with that.

After seeing all of our fabric on a roll - and not just on a small swatch, I'm convinced that it's going to make up into an awesome shirt. The multicolor gingham pattern mutes the color quite a bit, so the bits of true purple show up as an accent, and don't really dominate the whole thing.

I can tell you this: the Purple Flannel + Raw Indigo Denim = F***ing Magic.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
the length is the same from the other epualet x styleforum shirts right?!?!?!?!

i hope so cuz they are perfect for me

Sho' nuff! They've got the same exact specs as our other shirts, just a different collar & the new chest pocket.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks great. You can put me down for a purple on drop date.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Looks great. You can put me down for a purple on drop date.

plain.gif

biter.

I'm jus playin'

jgu

Reaction score
guess there is no ways to get one with 2" shorter sleeves.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's one of the great things about rolling your sleeves. Those measurements are almost always irrelevant to me.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
That's one of the great things about rolling your sleeves. Those measurements are almost always irrelevant to me.

+1 lulz

nocoolonesleft

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
3856283309_717e661ba2.jpg

The buttons have arrived! They're live and direct from Japan. We're about two weeks away from the finished product.

I'm pretty stoked to order one of these!

cicero79

Reaction score
Hey if I have mainly grey and navy blue in my closet for formal shirts. Whats the most universal color for to use? I can only get one and I hope that it's something that will work well with some denim + boots, or Chinos as well. I'm between the brown and red, but a little hesitant with brown since tan + brown gingham + brown boot, may just be a bit much.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Consider purple. Goes well with blue and the right greys.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads