• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ryan Gosling Haircut? Another hair advise thread please.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rookje
Supplementing Fish Oil into your diet (1000mg a day, around ~1-2 capsules 3 times a day following a meal) will improve your hair quality, as well as a bunch of other things.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mock, but it works. Just 500mg a day cured my gonorrhea and added volume to my pubic hair.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

May not affect hair since it's just dead cells (to be honest I don't know) but fish oil is definitely beneficial for just about everyone so it's not bad advice.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumbie
May not affect hair since it's just dead cells (to be honest I don't know) but fish oil is definitely beneficial for just about everyone so it's not bad advice.
It was aimed more toward the "3 times a day following a meal" comment. Fish oil is fat...it's stored in fat cells...ergo...tiny dosages don't make a difference at all. The same could be accomplished by eating salmon, mackerel, anchovies, etc. on random days or just downing a bunch of fish oil once per week or two. That could actually be a pretty cool way to add muscle -- boost daily caloric intake by downing massive quantities of Fish Oil.
wink.gif

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
It was aimed more toward the "3 times a day following a meal" comment. Fish oil is fat...it's stored in fat cells...ergo...tiny dosages don't make a difference at all. The same could be accomplished by eating salmon, mackerel, anchovies, etc. on random days or just downing a bunch of fish oil once per week or two. That could actually be a pretty cool way to add muscle -- boost daily caloric intake by downing massive quantities of Fish Oil.
wink.gif

facepalm.gif
You know what, I'm sorry to say that I completely missed that.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think the Goatee is ok, first thing I noticed is the weak chin so I understand. Also gives you a bit more age/maturity.

The "bangs" is not a good look for you. The first pic looks pretty good though.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant
Divided doses with meals to lessen the chance of side effects
http://ezinearticles.com/?Minor-Side...able&id=427846

The article clearly states if you take capsules, which are molecularly distilled of impurities, the only side effects you need to worry about are burping and a "fishy aftertaste". I've taking the capsules for a few months and can report I've experienced neither side affect.

2 1000mg pills a day is more than sufficient, preferably with a meal.

Verbal

Reaction score
The presence of the other thread makes me fairly happy, but perhaps it means it is time for this one to fade away. Considering it hasn't yet:

sbbbjm - At 18, I fine it doubtful that my hair is thinning. I've looked at the video though, and did a little around the top of my eyebrows.

Rookje - Do you have a picture of what such a messy look might look like? As for the fish oil and subsequent discussion, I may consider it as my diet is likely to be changing in a few weeks anyway.

I went ahead and added two more pictures, one a side look of my hair, and another a non-webcam picture of that shows my eyebrows (too big to attach, imageshack linked instead). Not sure that's helpful, in fact I would assume it invites new issues, but that's fine, just for completeness of advise. I really do thank all of you that have responded, especially those that have so several times. Any ass getting post-haircut will be attributable to you fine gents.

http://img233.imageshack.us/i/img3282g.jpg/
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/img3063f.jpg/

Rookje

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
wink.gif

What? I just space it out between the day, with meals. I guess I could take 3-6 at a time if that's what you mean.

Verbal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rookje
What? I just space it out between the day, with meals. I guess I could take 3-6 at a time if that's what you mean.

Rookje, you make me sad.
frown.gif

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

BTW, is Ryan Gosling the new Beckham/Zac Efron?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads