• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy
Although in the end of the series the vampires have an epic battle with Harry Potter and his crew.

And I bet Harry Potter wins. That **** is so unrealistic.

PS. thanks for editing.

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
And I bet Harry Potter wins. That **** is so unrealistic.

PS. thanks for editing.

Well, turns out that Harry's wand has the same magical core of phoenix feather as Sookie's tampon and they lock in a stalemate.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poor Jessica...lol she needs to get nekked for christ sakes!!!
That was a great ending. I wonder who bites it and who lives?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
And who called the paintball assassination?
wink.gif

Yeah, great episode. Hope both Eric and Godderic made it through.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
eric did do a good job but what's with godderic is kinda a *****.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
eric did do a good job but what's with godderic is kinda a *****.

No, he's in the middle of some existential angst. He's older the Jesus. He's despondent over Vampire kind. The actor, IMO, is doing an okay job of trying to project the concept that he's so powerful, he can be that soft spoken and still be a bad ass.

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the stream to this when they see one?

Thanks!

imightbechad

Reaction score
They're all over the place.

Just google:

stream true blood

the first or second link are usually legit.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
guessing the bomb didn;t work. just a guess.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07

+1

I don't think it's gonna go off. Too many characters that are important to the show there.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In the preview for next weeks show... it looked like the bomb did go off. The vampires should have killed all those rednecks when they had the chance.

And the red haired vampire girl is going to be a virgin forever.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i wonder if the network is upset that no one gives a **** about bill and everyone loves eric.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
And the red haired vampire girl is going to be a virgin forever.

I lol'ed when that became apparent.

i wonder if the network is upset that no one gives a **** about bill and everyone loves eric.

This often happens. The supporting character becomes bigger than a main character. IMO, their problem was probably casting. Eric just has a much more commanding physicality than Bill, so it was sort of bound to happen. I know they needed to cast Eric like that, from what they've let drop about his pre-Vamp life. They should have casted someone of equal physicality as Bill.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I lol'ed when that became apparent. This often happens. The supporting character becomes bigger than a main character. IMO, their problem was probably casting. Eric just has a much more commanding physicality than Bill, so it was sort of bound to happen. I know they needed to cast Eric like that, from what they've let drop about his pre-Vamp life. They should have casted someone of equal physicality as Bill.
Or they could have left his hair really gay like in season 1. His hair is way better in season 2. I wonder how big he is irl? When he was trying to convince the guards in the church to let him take over guard duty so that they could sneak out, he looked huge next to the guys he was standing beside. He was a good foot taller. Aside from the fact that he's good looking and fairly charismatic, I think people like Eric because he's the only one that seems to actually enjoy himself as a vampire. Bill's self-righteousness is tiring, and even Goddrick's restraint will get old.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
he must be pretty short irl

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics