• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Destroyed canvas sneaker pr0n

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking through some WAWYT fits I notice a lot of 'destroyed' canvas sneakers like Converse and Vans.

Post your most beat up pair here!

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lemmywinks
Looking through some WAWYT fits I notice a lot of 'destroyed' canvas sneakers like Converse and Vans.

Post your most beat up pair here!

You first.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess this is my beat up vans. I bought this pair about 5 years ago when I was in High School. I still wear it to work (work in the food industry).
Picture486.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Stop turning this into sufu.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Had to throw these away a few days later as they finally came apart. Notice the nice greyish colour (they were initially white). Don't have a better pic though.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't everyone have a pair of these?
Picture134.jpg
Originally Posted by robbie
IMG
That color is awesome...did they come that way or fade from something else?

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
I got a pair of vans with sick fadez on 'em, no joke. I'll put up a pic if the thread lasts.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
I got a pair of vans with sick fadez on 'em, no joke. I'll put up a pic if the thread lasts.

Is this like saying, "Unless this thread is well established, my ************* sneakers are too good for you all"?

I'll be holding my breath in great anticipation...

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posters need to become fashion designers so they can rebrand their sneakers with their names.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
Is this like saying, "Unless this thread is well established, my ************* sneakers are too good for you all"?

I'll be holding my breath in great anticipation...

I'm pretty pretentious, but not that pretentious. In order to post the pic, I have to get my british friend to take a pic (Don't have a camera), get him to upload, which takes him like two days cuz he's a fatass, have him send it to me, and then post it. So if the thread doesn't last, I'll have a pic of my ************* sneaks and nowhere to dump it.

benchan

Reaction score
Didn't realize the quality of PF flyers is so ****** compare to the Converse and Vans posted here, I got two pairs and they simply tear part in some stress point before I got any heavy wear on them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads