• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozingalcoholic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Dude your proportions are always so weird. What kind of angle do you take your pictures from? Try placing your camera on a higher ledge or something. Jeans need hem.

Apparently people here think I'm tall or something? Newsflash kids, I'm 5'10. If I do recall correctly Berlin Report is also on the shorter side. You can do it too, just take better pictures.

Nah, I think he's fine. Tagutcow rolls his own way.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brutus
See what happens when you spend a little time away from SF.

*I know many of you will be tempted but please, no (dickhead) comments on the girl.
angry.gif
Thanks.*

I thought NPH was gay.
confused.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
a while ago[/IMG]
fiske2.jpg

This is a nice pic, I wish I were on that boat far out in the water smoking a cigar.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^I actually just came home from one week of sailing with my parents and girlfriend, great times. Not much beats fishing at a rocky cliff on the sea shore, or drinking a beer while watching eagles flying above...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Sounds like an excellent time my tall scandinavian friend.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i need to take sailing lessons, they offer them at my school

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
To validate your incessant boat shoe wearing?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should, kelvin. It's one of those things you'll remember how to do (and enjoy!) for the rest of your life.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782

img

From last night--watching Roddick def. Karlovic.

J crew
J crew
J Press
SF5EP
Churchill white bucks (not shown)

Looks good from what I can see.
thumbs-up.gif

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by boozingalcoholic
Nah, I think he's fine. Tagutcow rolls his own way.

It's not fine. Look at the picture for a minute. He has to look down towards the camera, which does terrible things to the entire picture from posture to proportions.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
It's not fine. Look at the picture for a minute. He has to look down towards the camera, which does terrible things to the entire picture from posture to proportions.

There really aren't many good places in my house to take pictures. With most of them, if I put the camera at face or chest level, my feet end up getting chopped out of the frame, so ya'll are just gonna have to learn to love the Manowar crotch-level shots.

Also, part of the reason that my body looks oddly proportioned is because my body is oddly proportioned. For instance, before I came to SF, I was happily unaware that I have short arms, and now I am acutely self-conscious about the fact. THANKS ALOT, F***ers!!!@2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads