• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Robin,

I honestly don't know. I was only suppose to get 19th Century BD today and what a surprise. You can be sure that I won't go silent when they arrive.

Originally Posted by robin
Gary,

Any guess as to when you'll receive the CPO shirt jackets?

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope to see some pictures soon. I'm pretty interested in that Baker jacket.

erbs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Woofers
Timpoblete, those are great photos. Do you know where the herringbone vest, wool vest, cinch back pants and wool andover are being stocked - I didn't see any of them mentioned in the stock list posting?

thanks,

Woofers

I would also be interested in stockist info for that Andover.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^I sent out a request for all pieces made in the wool denims (blue and I think grey), which should include the Andover. Woofers, as for the Herringbone Vest, Gary just received that piece. If you're talking about the grey vest pictured, I believe that's the wool denim version.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's Gary's Second Shipment:

19th Century BD Shirt in Green/Blue Plaid Cotton Vyella
DSC02050.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

Herringbone Wool Cinch Vest
DSC02054.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

Herringbone Wool Baker Jacket
DSC02056.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
I was able to get my hands on some but you're right, we didn't originally buy this. I have one Small left in the Red. Come on, you know you want this color.
Hah! I really want the grey, though! I wear the navy/red/white flannel that I bought from you last FW a lot, so another red workshirt isn't really of interest...

Chip

Reaction score
Gary, Am I understanding correctly to assume you are already out of size XS ? Thanks!
Originally Posted by drink8648
FYI Today we received; 19th Century Button Down / Blue and Green Plaid Vyella / $245.00 (only one Medium Left)

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No, I worded that wrong. I have one XS and only one so come and get it. This is my present size scale for this shirt 1/XS, 2/S, 3/L, 1/XL

Originally Posted by Chip
Gary,
Am I understanding correctly to assume you are already out of size XS ?
Thanks!

rolling green

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics guys. Baker looks awesome. How's the weight of the material? Looks pretty warm, nicely fitted too not too boxy.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the Baker fit compared to the Bedford and Andover?

Ry'on

Reaction score
I officially need the baker this fall. I think navy will be the best option for myself, great piece. Anybody know where to get this in North America? It's the tab collar shirt, not the 19th century.

JOA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ry'on
I officially need the baker this fall. I think navy will be the best option for myself, great piece.

Anybody know where to get this in North America? It's the tab collar shirt, not the 19th century.

MAC in San Fransisco. They should be getting their stuff in tomorrow or early next week.

And, you'd better not be a Medium!
sarcasm.gif

Ry'on

Reaction score
You bet I'm a medium. Any idea on the cost of this piece? Is it made with the broadcloth?

Gary^ Do you have the Baker's in wool in just the grey this fall?

Thanks

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the baker, I'll def. add that to my f/w list.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads