• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

wheelsx45

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sidney
Collaborations are, for the most part, single runs.

I just figured since the SExFH BSP were back in supply, mabey the other collabs will be back. I like your avatar btw, great films.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge x Toyo = SEXT11 (Jungle Cloth / Denim Lined Pockets / 5-Pocket / Soft Inside, Hard Outside)
Late October..

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those a breautiful, kiya. Great choice on stitching color. What are you expecting these will run?

wheelsx45

Reaction score
Looks really nice, will be nice to try something different besides jeans. Curious to what type of fit it will be

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge New York Opening Party, Sale, & Video Self Edge New York is open for business and we're having an opening party to celebrate this Sunday, August 9th, between 2pm and 8pm with beer for all and specials on many of the lines we carry. Come by Self Edge New York for some drinks and enjoy a 15% off sale. We're not leaving our original San Francisco store or our online customers out of this, the 15% off sale will be honored at SENY, SESF, and our online store. We've got a great stock of some very popular items from Mister Freedom and the Self Edge line, some new shirts from both Real Japan Blues and Dry Bones, beautiful new 3sixteen by Quoddy shoes and US made canvas and leather bags, a new jean model from Sugar Cane and more. Our good friend Kellen Dengler has produced our first Self Edge video with music by Deke Dickerson, go here for our moving picture show: Self Edge New York Video Self Edge New York Opening Party & Sale Sunday, August 9th - 2pm to 8pm Self Edge San Francisco In-Store Sale Sunday, August 9th, Noon to 5pm Self Edge Online Store Sale Starts 9am (PST) Sunday, August 9th Ends Noon (PST) Monday, August 10th Sale in-store and online will be 15% off. Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Sunday August 9th, the coupon code will be good until Noon the following day (Monday, August 10th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases. Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DenimCoastToCoast
GrandOpeningFlyer-1-711781.jpg
_MG_1825-711858.jpg
_MG_1810-709306.jpg
_MG_1831-709215.jpg

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The online store is looking pretty baren, is there going to be any restocks by Sunday?

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright cool, I'll give that a shot. I'm good for jeans as I just bought 3sixteens from you, but I'm looking at the flat head chambray shirt.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some PM's about this.. if you don't see what you want in the online store, you can always call the NY store and place a phone order, if you're international you can catch us on AIM: SelfEdgeNY

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads