• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spreadcollar
good luck.

Just got back. Picked up 2 pairs of a shoes and a wool/silk top thingy. The place was super crowded, and with the checkout machines having server problems, there were folks waiting for awhile to buy the stuff.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stylesmurf
What were the prices like?

Prices were mostly high, even at 80% off. Ties for $40, belts for $100. Shoes that I picked up were $509 with 50%, but somehow came out even cheaper at about $165. Lots of 11 and 12 available in shoes, but I don't think that will last too long.

Lots of suits, leather jackets, and outwear, but with retail being pretty high, everything would end up around $300, at least. Basic sweaters were at about $180 after the discount.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who want to buy BoO pieces or Rag and Bone pieces. Call Halls of Kansas City tomorrow at 816 274 3222. They'll have extra 20% off sale items. The BoO oxford can be as low as little over 80 dollars excluding shipping . Cheaper than gilt actually.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What: Stuart & Wright is clearing out warm-weather stock with another big seasonal sample sale at their Fort Greene shop. Find sales of up to 75% off their coveted men's and women's roster-including Isabel Marant, A.P.C., Jeffrey Monteiro, Engineered Garments, Opening Ceremony, Robert Geller, and so much more.

When: Thursday, August 6, through Saturday, August 8, from 10 to 8 p.m.; Sunday, August 9, from noon to 6 p.m.

Where: Stuart & Wright, 85 Lafayette Avenue, (between South Portland Avenue and South Elliot Place); Fort Greene; 718-797-0011.

SPK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
I'm going to Covet today (store in Scottsdale, AZ) and I think they have a lot of SS stuff for 50% off as well as all their footwear. They do ship from the store so give them a call. Check out http://shopcovet.blogspot.com/ for some of the stuff they carry.

Went to Covet today and they have some washed black Imperial Kings for $30..Someone should definitely call and ask if they can be shipped. There was one of each of these sizes: 30,31,32 I think.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ill give it a shot anyway, ive been looking for a light blue size small oxford forever.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They had a few blue bengal stripe oxfords left and a couple of dark blue overdyed batise shirts. But not sure if they had any solid blue oxford left.

super

Reaction score
so are the sales pretty much over? any more further markdowns on certain sites? coupon codes? or is this it...

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody from the GTA been to Holts last call recently?

I havent been there in about a month and was wondering if they've received new mens stock, mostly looking for pants (khakis or cords), leather boots and jackets.

btw- already called the store and the SA's are freaking stupid or just way lazzy and no help at all.....

tia

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads