• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

True Blood

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Anyone else pissed that Daphne died without seeing her ****?

Yes. That was ******* lame. F***ers should have at least given us a gratuitous shot of them. They had a perfect opportunity when she went swimming.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I'm thinking of looking her up on IMDB. A body like that just HAS to be naked in some film ten years ago. Edit: Aw, what a ******* prude. This article was dated Jan. of this year...****, should have googled this before:
If you were hoping to see Ashley Jones (Bridget) pull a Graham Shiels and show us what she's working with next season on True Blood it ain't gonna happen. The beauty tells TV Guide's Michael Logan she insisted on a no-nudity clause for her six-episode stint on the sexually-charged HBO vampire opera.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
isn't goddrick supposed to be locked away about to die? Unless he was just playing to root out a traitor...
Somehow i get the feeling that he's going to replace Eric as head badass of the show so that means it is pretty likely that he got bored and so decided to get captured just to start a war for his own amusement. I also have a feeling that he and Eric are going to team up and massacre the whole of the lock-in to start said war. Also Jessica....sigh...I don't think I have ever wished for **** on a show quite as badly.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I wonder if he's behind the church, and trying to force a human/vamp war.
That was my first guess also. Just too easy for him to all of a sudden pop up in Sookie's cell. No Daphne **** and an almost nekkid Jessica =
frown.gif
At least the story is finally going somewhere.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Nope. Actually that's perfectly logical. She couldn't feel that he was in trouble because - well he wasn't, since he knew he was going to be okay. Sookie hasn't drank her blood so there's no way she could feel/know that she was in trouble - only Bill would.

I was assuming that she would be more "tuned in" to him - like she'd know what he was up to either way, but I suppose I don't have a full understanding of the bio-physical logic of the Vamp-human blood bonding.

Helix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I was assuming that she would be more "tuned in" to him - like she'd know what he was up to either way, but I suppose I don't have a full understanding of the bio-physical logic of the Vamp-human blood bonding.

This word does not belong in a discussion about a show involving marsupialed telepaths, vampires getting highlights, gay guys humping furniture, and a guy whose nickname is "eggs".

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Helix
This word does not belong in a discussion about a show involving marsupialed telepaths, vampires getting highlights, gay guys humping furniture, and a guy whose nickname is "eggs".
laugh.gif
Every time Tara whines "eeegggs" it's like nails on a chalkboard.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that Michael Phelps playing the role of Godrick?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^wtf!?!

tara is getting annoying she needs to get 86'ed

Psyren

Reaction score
30 bucks says the preacher's wife is helping Jason cause she still wants some.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you dont think she actually shot him??

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
you dont think she actually shot him??

Paintball

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Eric isn't in love with Goddrick...Goddrick is his maker, that is why he's so set on finding him.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads