• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MTM Chambray Workshirt Group Buy – Second Order Starts Sat. 9/26! (both shirts)

Django

Reaction score
That blue-green is beautiful, and the Navy Man is better than I imagined

Lance

Reaction score
Can the super dark indigo be indigo warp and weft rather than indigo and black? What is the dark indigo?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know yet- that's the list of suggestions that I sent to Nathan. We'll find out tomorrow or Wed what the available colors are...

JSTF

Reaction score
just read over the thread and i realized EACH SHIRT is mtm. thats pretty crazy...

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, man!
smile.gif
That's why I thought there would be so much interest.

Johnny Sneakers

Reaction score
Sorry zissou, money's a little tight right now and neither option is exactly what I voted for, so I don't feel compelled to swing it. Maybe I'll change my mind if I love one of the colors.

I'm sure they'll be great, can't wait to see fits!

rnrswitch

Reaction score
I am still trying to pull this one off. how long til we need to confirm? I just picked up the MFSC chambray shirt and I don't know if I can justify to the old lady another $200 dollar shirt. The shirts look great though.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll probably have the measurement guide up tomorrow, and the chambray colors up on Wednesday, so I'll likely start taking orders on Saturday. There will probably be about a two week period where I can take orders, but that depends more on Nathan. The first guys to order are the most likely to get the color they want, although it looks like there is pletny of most of the popular colors. I'll know for sure tomorrow. I figured there would be a decent number of guys who voted in the design poll who would wind up not ordering simply because the design they wanted wasn't selected. So, it's not a problem!

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the expected turnaround?

Edit - never mind, went back and re-read the first post (funny how that helps). About 6-8 weeks?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heard back from Nathan. He said that it takes him one week to make 10 shirts from start to finish. That doesn't include picking up the chambrays from his supplier and shipping the finished shirts to me. I'll turn them around in a day and send them out to each of you Priority. Nathan also said he'd send the finished shirts to me in batches of ten. Since he isn't really taking orders at the moment, there isn't anyone ahead of us. SO, if you are one of the first ten guys to order a shirt, it's pretty reasonable to say you'd get your shirt about two, maybe two and a half, weeks after I send the first order of 10 shirts to Nathan. How does that sound?

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Damn, that blue-green chambray color is beautiful. I might have to get back on this and just be in the hole for a bit...lol...

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Heard back from Nathan. He said that it takes him one week to make 10 shirts from start to finish. That doesn't include picking up the chambrays from his supplier and shipping the finished shirts to me. I'll turn them around in a day and send them out to each of you Priority. Nathan also said he'd send the finished shirts to me in batches of ten. Since he isn't really taking orders at the moment, there isn't anyone ahead of us.

SO, if you are one of the first ten guys to order a shirt, it's pretty reasonable to say you'd get your shirt about two, maybe two and a half, weeks after I send the first order of 10 shirts to Nathan. How does that sound?

when on saturday can we send payment and measurements? Exactly at 12? lol I want to be one of the first
shog[1].gif

Lance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Heard back from Nathan. He said that it takes him one week to make 10 shirts from start to finish. That doesn't include picking up the chambrays from his supplier and shipping the finished shirts to me. I'll turn them around in a day and send them out to each of you Priority. Nathan also said he'd send the finished shirts to me in batches of ten. Since he isn't really taking orders at the moment, there isn't anyone ahead of us.

SO, if you are one of the first ten guys to order a shirt, it's pretty reasonable to say you'd get your shirt about two, maybe two and a half, weeks after I send the first order of 10 shirts to Nathan. How does that sound?

Sounds good, you're moving it along well, thanks.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
What's the expected turnaround?
Edit - never mind, went back and re-read the first post (funny how that helps). About 6-8 weeks?

I edited the first post. It will take about 2-2.5 weeks turnaround for each batch of 10 shirts. the second and third batches might take longer just because they weren't the first batch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads