• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
One of my favorites

1209CoatBck2Web.jpg

Eyud29

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
agyness-on-bike-from-teen-vogue.jpg

Hate to pull up a picture from so early in the thread, but this is possibly the best I've ever seen short hair pulled off. You see those girls every day who don't pull it off, and you're just thinking "Well, A for effort, but that didn't work out." And then there are girls like this, where all you can do is pathetically try to apologize to the patron saint of sexy short hair for your earlier stupidity.

sharks9022

Reaction score
Ahh I love when this thread floats back to the top. I get to see Emma Watson now.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eyud29
Hate to pull up a picture from so early in the thread, but this is possibly the best I've ever seen short hair pulled off. You see those girls every day who don't pull it off, and you're just thinking "Well, A for effort, but that didn't work out." And then there are girls like this, where all you can do is pathetically try to apologize to the patron saint of sexy short hair for your earlier stupidity.

I love short hair, even moreso I love girls with such nonchalance like this one, it's clear that she doesn't follow trends or try hard to impress to boys, she has a real honesty to her look. A stark contrast to the 101 girls wearing black skirts, leather jackets, black high heels and way too much make-up at the clubs around here, not a sceric of personality.

Obbi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I love short hair, even moreso I love girls with such nonchalance like this one, it's clear that she doesn't follow trends or try hard to impress to boys, she has a real honesty to her look. A stark contrast to the 101 girls wearing black skirts, leather jackets, black high heels and way too much make-up at the clubs around here, not a sceric of personality.

Agreed! short hair, doesn't follow trends. Just t-shirts and jeans is cool enough!

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It also helps to be one of the most famous supermodels in the world.
Seriously, VERY few women can pull off short hair.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
It also helps to be one of the most famous supermodels in the world.
Seriously, VERY few women can pull off short hair.

Whaaa..?! I find this statement HIGHLY questionable.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by creativemilk
Agyness Deyns, she is. Oh my, oh my...
there's photos out there of her naked shooting some upcoming film. She looks like a prepubescent boy. I know that sounds like I know what prepubescent boys look like naked but you know what I mean. her body's not exactly the most feminine out there.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1zwmf0h.jpg
2eq5jqe.jpg
1623bqp.jpg
2cdjolw.jpg
2rdix78.jpg
16i6vye.jpg
I'm not going to lie, when posting these it was mostly the looks that came first
laugh.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
female swagger = attractiveness (or the other way around)

Nas

Reaction score
I love girls in leather jackets. Seeing my GF in a NF fleece makes me dick unhappy.

dunelly

Reaction score
awful thread
apparently everyone here enjoys girls looking like 12 yr old boys

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads