• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

okaysee

Reaction score
Picked up the woodblock shirt yesterday - super awesome. You can't tell from the photos that the hand on the fabric is great, I'm wearing it today and it's got a nice weight to it.

The other s/s shirts came out awesome too - that aloha shirt wants to be paired with a straw hat, white pants, and an ice cold beverage for some r & r.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Any update on the saddle shoes?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by k4ppah
I must say, just looking at the woodblock pattern I was a bit iffy, but I like the way it turned out. Still waiting on the longsleeves, but if they're anything like these I'm sure I'll be pleasently surprised.

Thanks man! Long sleeves are arriving tomorrow afternoon.

Originally Posted by Vashin
awww no xs in the aloha shirt

Sorry, our fabric was limited for this run, so we stuck with S-XL. For our upcoming Fall deliveries, I'll bring in more XS and XXL styles. That said, our small is pretty slim already, and you might like a little extra room for this casual style.

Originally Posted by okaysee
Picked up the woodblock shirt yesterday - super awesome. You can't tell from the photos that the hand on the fabric is great, I'm wearing it today and it's got a nice weight to it.

The other s/s shirts came out awesome too - that aloha shirt wants to be paired with a straw hat, white pants, and an ice cold beverage for some r & r.

Thanks KC - that woodblock shirt looked awesome on you! I'm rocking my Aloha shirt with a white blazer next week in Panama. People will either think I'm a time-travelling 80's coke dealer or the illegitimate son that Jimmy Buffett never admits to. Either way it's a good thing.

Originally Posted by hossoso
Any update on the saddle shoes?

Yes, we're getting both the Tan/Brown and Navy/Brown colorways in mid-September. Bought 16 units of each. I'll put them up for pre-order when we're 2 weeks from delivery. I've got two styles of Mark's new made in Maine Bass Weejun collection too. They're a freaking knockout.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whoa, the Woodblock shirt went fast! Thanks to everyone who ordered so far.

Small, Med, and XL are sold out. I've got four units of Large remaining.

3766631383_ec571486d4.jpg

READ MORE

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Yes, we're getting both the Tan/Brown and Navy/Brown colorways in mid-September. Bought 16 units of each. I'll put them up for pre-order when we're 2 weeks from delivery. I've got two styles of Mark's new made in Maine Bass Weejun collection too. They're a freaking knockout.

What's the story with these? Have you posted photos recently?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Long sleeves shirts have arrived! Sorry for the late update, these arrived this evening and I've been shooting them and building them online since then.

I'll have fit pics of the long sleeves tomorrow. They arrived too late to shoot outside, so I did a studio shoot in the store. The fit is identical to our other shirts. They're $130 shipped

Please note: We're closing shop for 10 days on Monday evening and going on vacation in Panama. So, all orders placed before 10AM, Monday August 4th (Eastern Standard Time) will be shipped out before I leave. Anything placed after that will be shipped out on August 14th. Sorry about that, I wouldn't typically do a product launch two days before leaving on holiday, but these shirts were a week and a half late.

Here they are...

RED GINGHAM
Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
100% Japanese Pima cotton in a classic red gingham pattern. We used "Copper Smoke" trocas buttons for a nice contrast.

3779075451_b23f0f8c0e.jpg

1800 pixel images:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3563/...05329119_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3577/...4965db4e_o.jpg

READ MORE AND BUY HERE

SUNWASHED BLUE CHAMBRAY
Sizes available: M, L, XL
The same mid-weight Chambray as our Styleforum collab shirt. One of the slimmest Chambray's out there! This one has the Copper Smoke trocas buttons too. You seriously won't ever want to take this off.

3779883990_4feec05f06.jpg

1800 pixel images
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2169/...4c71aa38_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3508/...cebc9b72_o.jpg

READ MORE AND BUY HERE

BURGUNDY OXFORD
Sizes available: S, M, L, XL

This is a really fine Pima oxford cloth. It's softer and lighter than the typical oxford shirt (like RL), and has a subtle sheen to it. It's pretty unique and splits the difference between a rugged casual oxford and a "royal oxford," which I usually find too dressy. The burgundy color is muted, so it works well with other pieces. This looks absolutely ass-kicking with raw denim. Definitely check out the 1800px fabric detail, it's amazing. This guy has natural trocas buttons.

3779076057_6c10654071.jpg

1800 pixel images
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3511/...47fe8a01_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2422/...6681994b_o.jpg

READ MORE AND BUY HERE

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
HOLY **** @ that shirt (the chambray)

70gransport

Reaction score
Gotta post this up, the wood block shirt is awesome! Even though I was pulled over tonight by some county sheriffs they couldn't take away from the awesomeness of the shirt. Thanks Epaulet!

nonissue

Reaction score
Just a headsup: looks like XL sleeve measurements are off on all the shirts. Probably should be 20.5 I'm guessing.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no small blue chambray?

was there ever a small grey one?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike- woodblock shirt arrived today, as you predicted. Thanks.
smile.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 70gransport
Gotta post this up, the wood block shirt is awesome! Even though I was pulled over tonight by some county sheriffs they couldn't take away from the awesomeness of the shirt. Thanks Epaulet!

Thanks Tim - I'm really glad that you dig it! Sorry to hear that you got pulled over. Was you encounter a bit like this:

smokey-and-the-bandit.jpg

Originally Posted by nonissue
Just a headsup: looks like XL sleeve measurements are off on all the shirts. Probably should be 20.5 I'm guessing.

Sorry for the confusion - the sleeve measurements are done in a dress shirt method, where they're taken from the center of the yoke. I'll post sizing from the shoulder sleeves shortly to make it easier to compare them against other items that you own.

Originally Posted by junebugmm
I'm a sucker for gingham shirt and that red one is a must-have for me.

Thanks! The Red Gingham is awesome, especially with the contrasting buttons.

Originally Posted by wagthesam
no small blue chambray?

was there ever a small grey one?

Yes, the Small Grey Chambray was the first size to sell out. I intended to make much more for the Blue shirt, but the workshop assembled a few less shirts than we ordered. I'll have more Chambray's coming for the fall, and they'll be plenty of Small's to go around - I promise! Sorry about that.

Originally Posted by ahjota
Mike- woodblock shirt arrived today, as you predicted. Thanks.
smile.gif

Thanks man!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads