• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr bunbury
I don't know if they're still on sale, but Alan Bilzerian actually has amazing sales with unbelievable regularity. This time last year I bought three Margiela dress shirts for $60 each, and two amazing sweaters from a $39.99 sale rack they had in the front. There are deeper discounts on the more obscure items, of course, but the clothes there are great. And the people there are super nice.

Thank you. I might check that out next week. I feel bad going in there though knowing i can only really afford stuff on sale. They're nice guys and i have to open the door in my lowly peasant rags
frown.gif

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Thank you. I might check that out next week. I feel bad going in there though knowing i can only really afford stuff on sale. They're nice guys and i have to open the door in my lowly peasant rags
frown.gif

It's okay dude, I worked the hell out of the SA at the Prorsum store today, he literally unearthed everything in my size from last season that was in the basement and was about to ship out. Nice guy.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to tell everyone that the Barneys Warehouse sale in SF is pretty golden for shoes. Margiela and Rick Owens hightops if practically every size (at least this morning there were). Meh on clothes but I didn't expecto find anything.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
which rick and mmm shoes> any 13s if you noticed?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They had the white MMM hightops in a lot of smaller size, iono about bigger cause i didn't check. Ditto for the Rick High tops (both white and black) and combat boots. As far as I'm concerned, giant sized shoes don't exist to me
biggrin.gif

nobopyon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
They had the white MMM hightops in a lot of smaller size, iono about bigger cause i didn't check.

Ditto for the Rick High tops (both white and black) and combat boots.

As far as I'm concerned, giant sized shoes don't exist to me
biggrin.gif

never had a chance to go to warehouse sale...
how much cheaper are their stuff when it gets to warehouse?
like how much was rick owen's hightops?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not that much cheaper from final sale at barneys. what's good is that they amalgate all the **** from the different stores. rick high tops were 600ish and MMM were 300ish.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lawls amalgamate... you been studying hard for the sats?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
not that much cheaper from final sale at barneys. what's good is that they amalgate all the **** from the different stores. rick high tops were 600ish and MMM were 300ish.

Originally Posted by andyliu52
lawls amalgamate... you been studying hard for the sats?

lawlz @ reading fail

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The SAT's I took 8 years ago?

Geezus I'm getting ******* old.

super

Reaction score
anymore online sales or coupon codes now? I missed so many sizes during the previous month of sales... is this the end? I know jet will say THANK ******* GOD

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Nordstrom in downtown Seattle has about 40 pairs of Jean Shop denim marked down to $105 now.

They still had a bunch of these still at that price.
They were mostly larger sizes though.
Classic fit.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do most Nordstrom carry jeanshop?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
It's okay dude, I worked the hell out of the SA at the Prorsum store today, he literally unearthed everything in my size from last season that was in the basement and was about to ship out. Nice guy.

buy my purple velvet blazer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads