• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

wax

Reaction score
not to derail this thread even more, but i too have a h(y)r shirt for sale, soft red in a small for 200. pm me

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
200? Couldn't you get those shirts direct from them for 150?

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was just going to ask...how much are they going for?
I really like that red shirt.

wax

Reaction score
i didnt get it direct. so no, i didn't get it for that cheap.

sunman42000

Reaction score
Ya know - i really want to like Gitman - but the front chest pocket is stupid big

coffeequeen

Reaction score
Don't mean to display my ignorance, but is there really any marked difference between the Vintage oxfords discussed here, and the #460 GITMAN model for sale at hugestore.com (heavyweight button-down, blue 100% cotton TTX -OXFORD)? Are the Vintage shirts made by a different branch or division of Gitman?

poodlerock

Reaction score
The Vintage shirts are made by the same people, but based on a much different cut. The blue oxford fabrics are probably identical, but the Vintage shirts are much, much trimmer fitting.

Originally Posted by coffeequeen
Don't mean to display my ignorance, but is there really any marked difference between the Vintage oxfords discussed here, and the #460 GITMAN model for sale at hugestore.com (heavyweight button-down, blue 100% cotton TTX -OXFORD)? Are the Vintage shirts made by a different branch or division of Gitman?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That includes the one I was fawning over when this thread was in its infancy. Unfortunately, they were down to the grandes by time I rolled around.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a white oxford in size small?

Thanks.

Jpreme87

Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Not a big fan, but if anyone's interested in Gitman Vintage, Bloomie's in SF has a lot of this stuff on sale plus an extra 50% off in the denim section.

wow, any short sleeve madras shirts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics