• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which team do i lock out? Or do i just let everything remain the same?

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
Which team do i lock out? Or do i just let everything remain the same?

Lock mine IF you lock his too. Otherwise leave it alone.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think i will just leave it alone.

You two guys can work out a solution amongst yourselves.....

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This SF infighting has really tainted my FB experience with you guys. No wait coming in next to last place has really tainted my experience. Continue fighting.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
This SF infighting has really tainted my FB experience with you guys. No wait coming in next to last place has really tainted my experience. Continue fighting.

I'm not a cheat and I won't be called one. And I won't be bullied into taking my team out of the league because Slim thinks I'm one. If he wants to unilaterally, that's his choice.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I am not bullying you into anything. If you are playing, I'm not. If you aren't - I am. I don't know how much less of a bully I can be. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you volunteered to leave. Now you are waffling and calling for some sort of unilateral lockout? Classic douchy Steve behavior. God help anyone who gets into a business deal with you, If you have this much trouble doing what you say you are going to do in free fantasy baseball, one can only imagine you trying to weasel out of something involving money...

I've left it up to you. I just dont want to play with you. And you are a cheater, I'm always going to see you that way, and you can believe I'm not going to beat around the bush when it comes to discussing it. You can think what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You still aren't worth the attention I'm paying to you.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I am not bullying you into anything. If you are playing, I'm not. If you aren't - I am. I don't know how much less of a bully I can be. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you volunteered to leave. Now you are waffling and calling for some sort of unilateral lockout? Classic douchy Steve behavior. God help anyone who gets into a business deal with you, If you have this much trouble doing what you say you are going to do in free fantasy baseball, one can only imagine you trying to weasel out of something involving money...

I've left it up to you. I just dont want to play with you. And you are a cheater, I'm always going to see you that way, and you can believe I'm not going to beat around the bush when it comes to discussing it. You can think what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You still aren't worth the attention I'm paying to you.

So did you.

Just grow up.

Maybe get laid.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Since it seems as though he hasn't meant a word he's said I am re-withdrawing from the league. Lock me or not, all my players will be benched for the rest of the time Steve is still active in the league. Thanks.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
So did you.

Just grow up.

Maybe get laid.

No I did not. I said that as long as you were playing, I didn't want to be a part of the league. I have not changed my stance at all. Why have you?

For someone who seems incapable of acting in a mature manner, that is pretty rich. Here's to hoping that sometime in your life you learn to act like a man, instead of like a selfish and vindictive little *****.

Fair enough. But at least I'm not a cheater and serial backtracker. I'd rather have my honor than sex.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Steve tries real hard to dish it out, but he can't take it.
It's not my fault if he continues to behave like an A-hole, I will continue to call him on it. Eventually he's going to snap, and ban me. Which would be the ultimate irony, because its pretty much the douchiest thing he could do. I won't even have to say anything at that point. He will have lost control of himself yet again, and he will have nobody to blame but himself. (though he WILL blame me)

I'm not psychic, I just know Steve this well.
I could back off and just accept the fact that it's over and I don't have to deal with it anymore, but then he'd just continue to treat people like this and thats really not ok with me. I've been holding out hope for a personal revelation... but it's not happening. Maybe what they say about old dogs is true.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
NOW I figured it out how to ignore it!

Tally HO!

Pip, pip, pip and all that.

Perhaps you can get the rest of the league to quit with you in solidarity, Slim!

I know I've said this before...but...

Even though I'm broke, I'll chip in for your first session of therapy.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Oh, and I think it'd be much more fun to edit and delete your posts randomly than ban you outright.

But then you'd call me names and quit the Forum wouldn't you?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Oh, and I think it'd be much more fun to edit and delete your posts randomly than ban you outright.

But then you'd call me names and quit the Forum wouldn't you?

I'm sorry Kabbaz, I didn't realize you had free reign to abuse your power here.
smile.gif

I wonder how the powers that be would like that? Maybe you should go soak your head for a while and think about what you are doing before you dig yourself any deeper into this hole.

I don't need the therapy money half as bad as you do. Maybe you should keep it.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Would have batted .414 today w/ 5 runs, 1 HR, 9 RBI, 1 SV, 6 K's, a 3.6 ERA, and a 1.8 WHIP.
smile.gif

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are both acting like children. Thanks for ruining the league this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads