• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Thanks for the good words everyone. Oboy_Oboy- let's see if we can get you some buttons / rivets I will have all the shirts ready to go in a few weeks and the work pant soon after. It will be followed but a winter trouser and or chino with a KILLER Peacoat. Hopefully I will have some sweaters and a cool cardigan. MJK and I will be doing a barn jacket !
Do you think these peacoats will be warm enough for winters up here in Canada? Need to start saving even more for the fall/winter...
baldy[1].gif

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Do you think these peacoats will be warm enough for winters up here in Canada? Need to start saving even more for the fall/winter...
baldy[1].gif

No doubt. It's almost winter here in Minnesota. I've been looking at a new Peacoat.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey did anyone else on here purchase the epualet x SF shirts? i am trying to compare my sizes but i think i am inbetween a small and XS. I purchased a small in the epualet shirts and not sure which way to go with the WvG line

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
hey did anyone else on here purchase the epualet x SF shirts? i am trying to compare my sizes but i think i am inbetween a small and XS. I purchased a small in the epualet shirts and not sure which way to go with the WvG line

I'm 6'0, 140 with like a 35-36" chest and the XS fits me perfectly.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho
I'm 6'0, 140 with like a 35-36" chest and the XS fits me perfectly.

Great I guess im going xs. I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds.

As always thanks for the help. Great customer support!!!

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Great I guess im going xs. I'm 5'7 and 135 pounds.

As always thanks for the help. Great customer support!!!

I wear XS in Band as well... Just want to make sure you get the right size. I'd order the exact same size you get in Band.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The peacoat should be warm enough. The fabric will be from woolrich. the U.S. Navy peacoat is 24oz. Mine will be 30oz and I am thinking about a liner just for the people in Fargo and canada.

I am making a lighter wieght Barn coat ofr the people in Cali and warmer areas.

The coats are going to be pricey but WILL be effing sweet.
Best,
Mauro

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The peacoat should be warm enough. The fabric will be from woolrich. the U.S. Navy peacoat is 24oz. Mine will be 30oz and I am thinking about a liner just for the people in Fargo and canada.

Best,
Mauro

Can you speculate on a price range right now? My pricey is probably other peoples' cheap here, hah.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
THX MAURO
thumbs-up.gif

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Best,
Mauro

Thank you for thinking of the Canadians. We have some cold winters
smile.gif

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Can you speculate on a price range right now? My pricey is probably other peoples' cheap here, hah.

Yeah, would be great to know if I'm going to be able to afford this.

Originally Posted by irbe
Thank you for thinking of the Canadians. We have some cold winters
smile.gif

Agreed. Thanks Mauro
smile.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Honestly I am not sure and it really depends on how many I make.
I have to speak with the two factories I want to use.
They will be under 1,000.00 for sure. I would like to see it around 600.00 clams before SFD.
It's still in the air now. Sorry I can't give you a more accurate price.
best.
Mauro

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads